More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 05, 15:09:20

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6515 Members
Latest Member: mirol
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  What are nopregannoy.package and rallyforthnomove.package?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: What are nopregannoy.package and rallyforthnomove.package?  (Read 5578 times)
Countess
cwykes
Retarded Reprobate

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing!

View Profile WWW
What are nopregannoy.package and rallyforthnomove.package?
« on: 2008 February 29, 11:59:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I found these two in the BV directors cut today while updating my hacks.  What are they?
I put them in search and nothing came up.

Sick of Bluewater?  Try Sedona or Meadow Lawns instead.  Meadow Lawns is a whole neighbourhood built to explore OFB.  Sedona is a sub'hood you can install as a permanent alternative to Bluewater - it's an "out of this world" experience!  www.moreawesomethanyou.com/cwykes
nekonoai
Weeaboo
Retarded Reprobate

Hell yeah.

View Profile WWW
Re: What are nopregannoy.package and rallyforthnomove.package?
« Reply #1 on: 2008 February 29, 14:14:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As I was asking about this yesterday in chat, I'd also like to know. Smiley Well, the nopregannoy, anyway.

I'm hoping it's so that the camera doesn't zoom in at each bump. Is this correct?
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2008 February 29, 19:28:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes. Nopregannoy eliminates the full-queue-stomp, stomping only the head action (thus keeping macro-requeuers intact), and doesn't bring the camera in to look at it. Because it's not cool to watch. Rallyforthnomove stops sims from trying to relocate from the spot you set them to do it at, because it's a highly positionally sensitive radius action. The alternative to using it would be to use the floor dividers to chop up the room to prevent any other unbroken 2x2 blocks except your target spot until it looks like a bomb went off there.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
nekonoai
Weeaboo
Retarded Reprobate

Hell yeah.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 2008 February 29, 19:44:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You are my hero!

*mashes sheep button*
jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2008 February 29, 20:23:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Baaa -- I've had someones 'no zoom in on pregnancy' for a while now (Monique, maybe) because I hated that happening at each bump. That one only stops it from happening on the bumps -- does yours also stop the zoom on the actual birth, Pesc?

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
Countess
cwykes
Retarded Reprobate

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: 2008 March 02, 19:30:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

..... Rallyforthnomove stops sims from trying to relocate from the spot you set them to do it at, because it's a highly positionally sensitive radius action.
Ooooohhhh!  Roll Eyes Embarrassed I guess it's for "Rally Forth"!  I kept reading it as 'rally for the no move' which made no sense at all.

Pregnancy hack sounds great - OK zooming was cool the first few times I had a pregnant sim, but that was a long time ago.  Now the zoome is almost as irritating as the queue stomping.  Why the heck couldn't maxis add some more pregnancy outfits in later EPs?  I never want to see those outfits ever again!

Sick of Bluewater?  Try Sedona or Meadow Lawns instead.  Meadow Lawns is a whole neighbourhood built to explore OFB.  Sedona is a sub'hood you can install as a permanent alternative to Bluewater - it's an "out of this world" experience!  www.moreawesomethanyou.com/cwykes
Ellatrue
Terrible Twerp

ENFP, by popular request.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2008 March 03, 05:23:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I like the zoom for the actual pregnancy, because it lets me know it is happening in time to save without having to watch them or anything. But the bump thing is so pointless.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: