More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 01, 05:12:51

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Biting Rules
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Biting Rules  (Read 14834 times)
Kitiara
Lipless Loser

boolprop IQTestingEnabledTrue

View Profile
Re: Biting Rules
« Reply #25 on: 2005 September 25, 16:41:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Really? I'm not the only insane one? I already completed my 13 generations and then cheated and got Rowan alien impregnated for the 14th.

Okay. I am insane.

Cheesy Evidently not. Although I'm only on third generation - Charlotte. She has a twin brother, Phillip - a name I randomly picked off of the family tree and modified. Did you use Julien as a generation?

As it happened on generation 8 a boy was born first, so he became Julien. I made him a romance sim and he did father quite a few children, but none incestually.

Actually, if I was really doing this right, instead of getting Rowan alien-impregnated I would have gotten her husband to father a child first, but I decided 13 generations was enough and skipped that part. My biggest challenge was that in generation 5 I had 6 boys before a girl was born to be Marie Claudette (I know I could have replayed the birth until I got the result I wanted but that felt too much like cheating).
No, they're still sitting in my "Mayfair" neighbourhood. I don't upload much, since it rarely gets noticed or downloaded. If you're interested, I upload them for you. It'll probably take a few days though since I'm procrastinating over a 4000 word essay draft currently. Smiley
I used a new, empty, neighborhood and made the townies out of non-heir siblings. Weird I know, but it kept character count down. I used very inaccurate houses. While I have basically completed the family I would be interested in your Mayfair houses too.
« Last Edit: 2005 September 25, 16:48:24 by Kitiara » Logged

I would like to ease the minds of anyone that thinks that I am ignoring them. You are not paranoid.
I am not normal. I have never met a normal person. I disbelieve in such mythical creatures.
Baa
Nitwitted Nuisance

cat hair

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2005 September 25, 16:44:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My only main problem with Vampires is that their skin is more of a blue than a pale ghostly white. They're basically zombies who shout "bleh!" and hiss at the mirror.

i pop that P like you don't believe
and if ya want me you won't succeed!
Trubble
Ferret Impersonator
Terrible Twerp

:P

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2005 September 25, 19:30:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My biggest challenge was that in generation 5 I had 6 boys before a girl was born to be Marie Claudette (I know I could have replayed the birth until I got the result I wanted but that felt too much like cheating).

I know something like that is going to happen to me. Cheesy

A proud thread pirate.
Kitiara
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2005 September 26, 02:27:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I thought about going back to the Mayfairs, but their lot is buggy and feels close to fubar level. I don't want to move them out because I have paintings of each generations designee. I'm waiting to get NL before I move them so I can use the inventory. Paintings can go in the inventory can't they?

I would like to ease the minds of anyone that thinks that I am ignoring them. You are not paranoid.
I am not normal. I have never met a normal person. I disbelieve in such mythical creatures.
LK
Terrible Twerp

Humanity can suck my hard drive

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: 2005 September 26, 02:28:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Anything can go in the inventory.

http://www.thesporum.net
The First, The Original, The Best
Kitiara
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2005 September 26, 02:40:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Good to know, thanks. This inventory thing is my main motivation for wanting to get NL. I am going to wait a little longer though. The Mayfairs will just have to wait in stasis.

jrd
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2005 September 26, 16:19:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not Sims though Sad
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: