More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 16, 01:16:17

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6518 Members
Latest Member: Willaemann
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  so how many sims can play with a charisma rabbit at once?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: so how many sims can play with a charisma rabbit at once?  (Read 2357 times)
Countess
cwykes
Retarded Reprobate

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing!

View Profile WWW
so how many sims can play with a charisma rabbit at once?
« on: 2005 November 25, 08:23:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Last night I had 5 adults and one toddler playing with the charisma rabbit.  One of them was 4 squares away on the other side of bookcase!  The tiny lounge was littered with adults happily sitting there cross legged having fun with that rabbit.  Plus another 2 toddlers getting very cross at the lack of attention or something.  Missed the photo op - sorry! 

So, what's the record?      and
How come only one toddler can play with it at a time if there's room for all these adults?

Sick of Bluewater?  Try Sedona or Meadow Lawns instead.  Meadow Lawns is a whole neighbourhood built to explore OFB.  Sedona is a sub'hood you can install as a permanent alternative to Bluewater - it's an "out of this world" experience!  www.moreawesomethanyou.com/cwykes
Jewel
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: so how many sims can play with a charisma rabbit at once?
« Reply #1 on: 2005 November 25, 08:33:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sounds interesting.  I have had my sim parent and the kid playing with the rabbit and I have had adults play with it but never had them gang up on it.
Countess
cwykes
Retarded Reprobate

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: 2005 November 25, 08:59:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I guess the visitors must have been pretty bored!

Sick of Bluewater?  Try Sedona or Meadow Lawns instead.  Meadow Lawns is a whole neighbourhood built to explore OFB.  Sedona is a sub'hood you can install as a permanent alternative to Bluewater - it's an "out of this world" experience!  www.moreawesomethanyou.com/cwykes
Zeljka
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2005 November 25, 12:59:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

hmm, don't remember counting, but I do recall everyone in a home of 8 and their respective stalker friends gathering around one toddler, maybe a dozen? I don't remember how many came home accompanied that particular night, but I do recall some were almost sitting outside (nowhere near said toddler) I'm finding it a great way to keep those pesky visitors in line. I think I have a picture (somewhere)

Remember first that the greatest inequality is to treat unequal things equally
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: