More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 02, 22:36:53

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Sims have the wrong face
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Sims have the wrong face  (Read 2499 times)
bugga
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Sims have the wrong face
« on: 2008 April 20, 04:33:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I created several families in CAS and when I load them into the game, they have the wrong faces.  I do have pets, but the families were not loaded with a pet, so I am not sure what gives.  The faces have not reverted to defaults, but instead have different eyes and noses than those I created them with.  How can I fix this?
notveryawesome
Stupid Schlemiel

INTJ. I like putting hats on my avatar.

View Profile WWW
Re: Sims have the wrong face
« Reply #1 on: 2008 April 20, 20:00:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't know for certain if this will work, but you could try changing their appearance using a mirror. Just give them face paint, then remove it, and okay the changes (even though you didn't really change anything).

Disclaimer: I am condescending, arrogant, pedantic, and have a foot-shaped mouth. I also like to throw stones from my glass house. Resemblance to any persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
Countess
cwykes
Retarded Reprobate

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: 2008 April 21, 08:39:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Me neither - the MTS2 help thread says this bug happened when you created pets with the family in CAS and was fixed in patch.  You are patched right?
http://sumomo.modthesims2.com/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Sim_Faces_Change

Sick of Bluewater?  Try Sedona or Meadow Lawns instead.  Meadow Lawns is a whole neighbourhood built to explore OFB.  Sedona is a sub'hood you can install as a permanent alternative to Bluewater - it's an "out of this world" experience!  www.moreawesomethanyou.com/cwykes
bugga
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2008 April 21, 15:43:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I do have the Pets patch.  I even tried reinstalling it.  Changing appearance did not work either.  I ended up creating everyone again as one two very large families, putting them in the sim bin, and then using SimPe to give my already moved in sims surgery.  That worked.  I am just hoping they dont revert again because I have a 7 month old who doesnt care much about my sims or if I fix them  Smiley
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: