EAxis House of Phail: November 2009

(1/7) > >>

chobeegal:
I'll go ahead with this for November then.
Watervista Palace has annoyed me ever since I "found" this "hidden bonus lot" in Belladonna Cove. It has no visible support, hanging in the air like some huge tree house wannabe with no entry doors and almost no windows. My bonus rule would be to leave hills and trees in lot landscaping (amazingly the lot edges are already flat).

I just realized that from this view it looks like a giant alien creature. The legs are the two staircases and the eyes are the two windows. LOL

Amazingly, the lot edges are already flat. Lot packaged and attached here, for anyone who needs a copy.

Rules (cut and pasted from last month):

1. No CC (or, if CC is used, say what has been included and also provide a second "cleaned" download).  Please indicate expansion and stuff packs so people who wish to download your lot know what to expect.  Pictures are required, either available for download, on a slideshow, or posted in this thread.

2. By entering this challenge, you agree to take constructive criticism.  If you wish to judge someone else's entry, you should be respectful but honest.

3. Your lot does not have to be Awesomespec, although it is encouraged.

4. You may move internal walls and add external walls but you may NOT move original external walls.

5. Lots may be furnished, unfurnished, or partially furnished.  You can even upload both furnished and unfurnished versions.

Monthly rules:

6. Bonus points if you can keep the hills and trees in place in the landscaping.
Open to suggestions for other bonus rules.

http://www.box.net/shared/udc0h9rmlq

simsrocks:
Does that posted version require all the EPs/SPs?. I only have up to Seasons :/

Jorganza:
It definitely requires AL simsrocks. For the other EPs/SPs, it depends if chobeegal used the Anygame starter program to get this lot, or if she took it out of the game with all her current packs.

It doesn't look like a hard lot to recreate anyways, it's just an octagon with 4 walls for each side and 3 walls for each diagonal. Just make a 4X4 lot (judging by the pictures) and create the floating, octagonal house roughly in the middle of the lot. The trees are base game, the roof looks like it's from the base game, and the stuff inside would probably be deleted anyways. And if you wanted to, you can get some player-created spiral staircases from MTS2.

grammapat:
Not using CC is - in itself - challenging. But since I'm too lazy to figure out who I got stuff from (& am totally chickenshit about makeing them or you mad that I used it) -- I'll try it (ug) plane..

Prosthetics:
Hmm, I shall have to re-create this lot since I don't have AL installed. :]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page