More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 14, 00:33:47

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540274 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  What is normal behavior?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: What is normal behavior?  (Read 3496 times)
jack_d_spratt
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
What is normal behavior?
« on: 2006 January 06, 15:31:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This refers to dating in Nightlife.  When first installed, a date was controllable (and I do not remember getting a dialog box option to start date at community lot or home).  Now a date is not controllable and I get the dialog box.

Which is normal behavior?

I uninstalled hacks, installed Nightlife, reinstalled updated hacks one at a time (and I don't use a boatload of hacks) like I'm supposed to.  The behavior changed one evening when 2 actions occurred:
1)I found that I had missed the Nightlife updated phonehack and installed update
2)I installed the vampirefix hack

I've removed the vampirefix hack, but I am loathe to remove phonehack for any reason.  So I thought I'd ask to see what normal was first.

Thanks for any help.
simmiecal
Dead Member

No kittens within five miles of my house! :)

View Profile
Re: What is normal behavior?
« Reply #1 on: 2006 January 06, 15:33:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The date is not controllable but you can see their wants/fears and they will follow your sim around (if you go to another lot).
jack_d_spratt
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2006 January 06, 15:49:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks much.  That means I don't have to start the one-at-a-time hack removal and testing.

Ancient Sim
Dead Member

Back from the dead ...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 2006 January 06, 16:24:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If your date was controllable when you first installed, was it because both parties lived on the same lot?  If you send two people on a date who live together, they will both be controllable. 

Some favourite Sim thingies:  Film:  Lord of the Sims; Song: Losing My Sim by SIM; Book: Interview With the Sim by Sim Rice; Smell: Fried Simions; Colour: Simple.
Muisie
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: 2006 January 06, 17:07:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

1)I found that I had missed the Nightlife updated phonehack and installed update

I think the old phone hack let you control sims you invite to the community lot.
Countess
cwykes
Retarded Reprobate

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: 2006 January 06, 17:20:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think the old phone hack let you control sims you invite to the community lot.
Yes it did. 

Sick of Bluewater?  Try Sedona or Meadow Lawns instead.  Meadow Lawns is a whole neighbourhood built to explore OFB.  Sedona is a sub'hood you can install as a permanent alternative to Bluewater - it's an "out of this world" experience!  www.moreawesomethanyou.com/cwykes
angelyne
Obtuse Oaf

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2006 January 06, 17:46:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow that's cool.  Has that feature been removed?
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: