More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 04, 17:04:20

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540271 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Weird customers
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Weird customers  (Read 2211 times)
nainon
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Weird customers
« on: 2006 September 03, 09:11:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have a home business where I sell flowers. It's at rank 7 and I think this weirdness started after rank 3 or so. The problem is that the customers just stand in the street and don't come in. There's usually only 1 sim that comes in and  buys something, and there might come another one after him, but never one of those who just stand there. Undecided It's not just this business, it has happened to me earlier on other businesses. I don't know about community lot businesses though, never tried those. And if it helps anything, I only have Pescado's hacks.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Weird customers
« Reply #1 on: 2006 September 03, 09:17:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Are your customers all broke? That could be why they don't display any interest in looking at anything. Try using the Customer Selector to exclude bums from your customerbase. Business Runs You will also cause sales personnel to automatically attempt to direct loiterers towards something to purchase if no one is buying.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Countess
cwykes
Retarded Reprobate

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing!

View Profile WWW
Re: Weird customers
« Reply #2 on: 2006 September 12, 11:53:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Are you getting any error messages if you run with testingcheats turned on?
Apart from a blocked route the only idea that pops into my mind is Are the doors locked against them?

Sick of Bluewater?  Try Sedona or Meadow Lawns instead.  Meadow Lawns is a whole neighbourhood built to explore OFB.  Sedona is a sub'hood you can install as a permanent alternative to Bluewater - it's an "out of this world" experience!  www.moreawesomethanyou.com/cwykes
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: