More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 07, 23:38:49

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540274 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  missing expansion packs = missing Life Time Wants?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: missing expansion packs = missing Life Time Wants?  (Read 20784 times)
Countess
cwykes
Retarded Reprobate

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing!

View Profile WWW
Re: missing expansion packs = missing Life Time Wants?
« Reply #50 on: 2007 July 25, 07:46:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I did get the lotdebugger to work yesterday and made sims permaplat, but the sim doesn't have a memory of acheiving an LTW.

I have no LTW mods installed.   Maxis didn't include a full set of LTWs in OFB (or NL for that matter). DK if that was deliberate to penalise those of us who didn't buy Uni or accidental, but they've now borked it completely in Seasons by giving a full set of LTWs without sorting the code out that allows them to be satisfied.  I'm submitting a bug report, but if anyone can tell me more about what is wrong technically, I 'd like to include that.

Sick of Bluewater?  Try Sedona or Meadow Lawns instead.  Meadow Lawns is a whole neighbourhood built to explore OFB.  Sedona is a sub'hood you can install as a permanent alternative to Bluewater - it's an "out of this world" experience!  www.moreawesomethanyou.com/cwykes
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: