More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 20, 19:30:45

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540276 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  best way to make them know they're family?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: best way to make them know they're family?  (Read 26762 times)
JeanMaas
Asinine Airhead

Just dreaming

View Profile
Re: best way to make them know they're family?
« Reply #75 on: 2005 December 19, 01:16:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

thank you zz. i tryed that, in the case of the aliens the pic's of them are all there because they are siblings, then it is easely chanced. but in the other case the son is alone, and if i click on the dad he is also allone. i don't know how to get them both in the right part where you can set this relationship.

jean
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 2005 December 19, 03:31:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In Family ties, open the list at the top, find one sim that you want to add a tie to.  Click on Add New Ties.  Find the sim you want to relate them to in the second list of sims.  In the list of relationships, find the relationship you want to add, so if you want to make them father and son, put "My child is".  Then, when the tie appears, Commit Relationship.  That should be all you need to do, but if for some reason the sim doesn't appear in the list, then play the game, enter that family's house, save and exit.  Then try again and since you now have them related, the sims should both appear in the list.  (Until the game recognises they have a relation, they won't appear in the list as there would be no-one to relate them to.)

Zephyr Zodiac
JeanMaas
Asinine Airhead

Just dreaming

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 2005 December 19, 11:46:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

thank al lot zz, it worked. well, could not find the list on top. i think i have another version. anyway, found out that just one right-clik on the picture of who i want to add gives the option. seems i have to edit their relations in both places. now i'm going to try this on my aliëns.

jean *backuping*
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 2005 December 19, 12:35:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The lists I was referring to are pull-down menus.  I'm glad you found a way to get it to work, though. 

Zephyr Zodiac
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: