More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 14, 01:24:55

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540274 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Toddler blush
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Toddler blush  (Read 22028 times)
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
Toddler blush
« on: 2005 December 07, 09:27:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am fed up with my toddlers looking anaemic-does anyone know where I can download some 'face masks' that is just light blusher? I have some full light makeup ones from MTS2 but I don't want eye makeup on my tots. I use Hairfish's lippy so I don't really need that either!
I have searched for this-so asking is a last resort..thanks if you can help Smiley

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Toddler blush
« Reply #1 on: 2005 December 07, 09:37:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A what?

Also, I'd like to take advantage of this opportunity to state that your new avatar sucks.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
reggikko
Axe Murderer
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2005 December 07, 10:05:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lyran Healthy Glow Look under Misc. makeup.
syberspunk
Heretic
Terrible Twerp

ISTJ - what a crazy random happenstance

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 2005 December 07, 10:25:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A what?

Also, I'd like to take advantage of this opportunity to state that your new avatar sucks.

Anemic, it's a condition where you have deficiency of blood cells. You think you'd know what that's like, what with being a vampire and all.  Roll Eyes It's kinda like how you would like if you were one, your face all blanched out and withdrawn of blood. As a result, it also a term used to describe a lack of vitality, which essentially as if you lack energy, as related to the deficiency in blood cells.

And... what, you got somethin against the Chilli Peppers? That is the Chilli Peppers, right? At least, that looks like Anthony Keidis (sp?) and Flea (who's gay btw, why I felt compelled to mention that, I'm not sure, probably just, you know, for the solidarity Wink)

Ste

skandelouslala
Lipless Loser

Don't look now but they're going to kill you.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2005 December 07, 10:37:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lyran Healthy Glow Look under Misc. makeup.

I use something similar to that..only I have no idea where I downloaded mine.  Very similar though and works great.  Pratically all my sims wear that kind of face makeup cuz it enhances skintone so much.
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: 2005 December 07, 10:49:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A what?

Why does it? State your reasons here, and I might consider changing it if they are valid and reasonable Wink

Thanks Reg btw Kiss *goes off to download*

Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: 2005 December 07, 10:50:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A what?

And... what, you got somethin against the Chilli Peppers? That is the Chilli Peppers, right? At least, that looks like Anthony Keidis (sp?) and Flea (who's gay btw, why I felt compelled to mention that, I'm not sure, probably just, you know, for the solidarity Wink)

Ste

Yep it is the RHCP-JM probably misses my sexy vamp I had before  Tongue

reggikko
Axe Murderer
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2005 December 07, 11:17:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pescado does not know from Chili Peppers or anything of popular culture because he's AN OLDE BASTARD. Chili Peppers...Red Hot....oh, yeah!
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2005 December 07, 12:20:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Anemic, it's a condition where you have deficiency of blood cells. You think you'd know what that's like, what with being a vampire and all.  Roll Eyes It's kinda like how you would like if you were one, your face all blanched out and withdrawn of blood. As a result, it also a term used to describe a lack of vitality, which essentially as if you lack energy, as related to the deficiency in blood cells.
No, not anemia, what's a blusher? Is that kind of lewd joke?

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2005 December 07, 12:21:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hairfish has some blushers - subcool, subneutral and subwarm, but I don't know if they work for toddlers as I never bother with doing much to toddlers' appearances, just wait until they're kids!

Zephyr Zodiac
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2005 December 07, 12:32:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why does it? State your reasons here, and I might consider changing it if they are valid and reasonable Wink
Because I liked the old one better. Also, I'll marry you to Goopy if you don't.

vector
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2005 December 07, 12:33:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Red powder that you put on your cheeks. You know, the stuff hookers wear to "define" their cheekbones.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2005 December 07, 12:36:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Red powder that you put on your cheeks. You know, the stuff hookers wear to "define" their cheekbones.
I thought those were the bruises they got from being slapped around by their pimp. And why would you want to put that on a baby? That's just sick, man. Sick.

ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2005 December 07, 13:22:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's real male ignorance!  Most women wear blusher when they make their face up, just most men probably don't realise it if it's subtle and well applied!

Zephyr Zodiac
reggikko
Axe Murderer
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2005 December 07, 13:44:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I thought those were the bruises they got from being slapped around by their pimp. And why would you want to put that on a baby? That's just sick, man. Sick.

I don't like real make-up on toddlers or kids and not much on teens for that matter. Lyran's "Healthy glow", is just that. It makes their cheeks slightly rosy. Babies and toddlers have rosy cheeks naturally.
cristalfiona
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2005 December 07, 13:55:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Especially toddlers that insist on following people around all day. I mean, why? Huh
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: 2005 December 07, 13:55:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Because I liked the old one better. Also, I'll marry you to Goopy if you don't.

Not Goopy!  Shocked Ok, I'll change it, but I don't have the old one anymore-sorry. See if you like this new one better  Tongue

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2005 December 07, 13:57:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Meh, better. But I still liked the old one more.

Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: 2005 December 07, 14:00:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There is no pleasing you, you old gank  Tongue

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2005 December 07, 14:01:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't like real make-up on toddlers or kids and not much on teens for that matter. Lyran's "Healthy glow", is just that. It makes their cheeks slightly rosy. Babies and toddlers have rosy cheeks naturally.
I thought that was skin irritation from baby powder, or maybe the minor side effects of duct tape or screaming too much.

Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: 2005 December 07, 14:02:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I thought that was skin irritation from baby powder, or maybe the minor side effects of duct tape or screaming too much.

You can get the same effect by slapping cheeks repeatedly Grin But that doesn't work on the sims so I have to resort to blush.

[edit] Changed av again-this one looks more like me

BlueSoup
Super-Deformed Bobblehead
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2005 December 07, 17:41:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I kinda like this avi, in a don't-shoot kinda way.  Makes me interested to see what all the different avi incarnations were though, if JM didn't like it.

Don't sweat it, he never likes it when I change mine either.  Although I am weak and usually change it back.  Embarrassed  I swear, I like it too, lol.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2005 December 07, 17:56:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't suppose he likes mine much, after all it's not a tank! Grin

Zephyr Zodiac
vector
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2005 December 07, 19:30:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Er, yes. I just assumed that was blusher, rather than pimp-marks. I don't actually know all that much about the ins-and-outs of hookerdom. If you'll pardon the pun.

That's real male ignorance!  Most women wear blusher when they make their face up, just most men probably don't realise it if it's subtle and well applied!

*roars with laughter*

I've been called many things, but this is the first time I've been called a male chauvinist.

vector,
Has girly front bumps and everything
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2005 December 07, 19:35:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Vector, I was actually addressing the remark to the one with the face fungus. Grin

Zephyr Zodiac
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: