More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 14, 18:03:24

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540274 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Nightlife = Uni?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Nightlife = Uni?  (Read 11327 times)
cristalfiona
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
Re: Nightlife = Uni?
« Reply #25 on: 2006 January 19, 09:16:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Numenor made the no turn off tv mod. It was xptl297 at variousimmers that made the no change channel one. Hope that helps  Smiley
Baa
Nitwitted Nuisance

cat hair

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2006 January 19, 09:39:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mkay so I managed to get no actual gameplay done. I was really busy 'decking out' my new neighborhood. It's really starting to shape up and look nice. I got an awesome scrolling shot of the eastside that I'm really proud of pulling off. It looks fabulous.

Anyhoo, I see about the LTWs tomorrow but JM said they should be there so I'd take his word for it.

i pop that P like you don't believe
and if ya want me you won't succeed!
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2006 January 19, 10:52:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And does anyone know if there's a hacked TV somewhere which only shows the cooking channel?  I'm sick of family sims with the want to increase their cooking skills switching channels as soon as they've watched for about two sim minutes!
The Skillinator works great for this.  It makes them keep watching the Yummy channel for a long time, and if their fun is maxed out, they will study from a book instead.  They will even automatically put on the thinking cap if it's available.  I love it. Smiley
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2006 January 19, 12:40:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I prefer to queue my sims myself, which is why I don't use that kind of mod.  But thanks, Cristalfiona, I'll see if I can find the nochangechannel mod.

Bluesoup, thanks for asking!  By the way, what are the current simPE issues?  Anything we mere mortals need to know about?

Zephyr Zodiac
Ellatrue
Terrible Twerp

ENFP, by popular request.

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2006 January 19, 23:38:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have NL only, and there are lifetime wants. Although in my opinion they suck, because it is impossible to fill any of them for my already created adult sims- except the family sims, because they already had a gazillion kids- only then the LTW didn't take, because the game didn't count the marriages of the kids that were already married when I installed NL

I want the uni careers, dammit! And the reward objects! I should at least be able to cheat to get them!

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2006 January 20, 02:38:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have NL only, and there are lifetime wants. Although in my opinion they suck, because it is impossible to fill any of them for my already created adult sims- except the family sims, because they already had a gazillion kids- only then the LTW didn't take, because the game didn't count the marriages of the kids that were already married when I installed NL
It's not that they didn't count, it's that indirect want satisfaction is probably still broken, and many of those LTWs thus cannot be satisfied unless the sim is actually there when it happens.

I want the uni careers, dammit! And the reward objects! I should at least be able to cheat to get them!
May not be possible if the relevant object and uniform models don't exist. If you don't HAVE the cowplant mesh, there's no way to get a cowplant because it would be meshless.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2006 January 20, 02:49:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why not just get Uni and install it - you don't have to play it if you don't want to!  I don't think your sims will even get the go to college want unless you actually choose a university.

Zephyr Zodiac
Issy
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2006 January 20, 16:04:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh they do get the want regardless of whether you have chosen a uni or not.  Almost all of my teens have the want to go college as soon as they have aged.  if I recall correctly though, the only few sims that didn't have a go to college want was a few pleasure sims.  I cant say for sure though cos I don't play the teens full duration of the life stage to be completely sure.

"Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction".  ~Antoine de Exupery
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2006 January 20, 16:19:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, well, it was just a thought, I remembered it wrong - must be my age!

Zephyr Zodiac
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: