More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 13, 00:11:11

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540274 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Poor Baby!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Poor Baby!  (Read 40245 times)
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
Re: Poor Baby!
« Reply #100 on: 2005 November 14, 23:16:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They're from Hairfish's site, Mermaid Cove.

http://www.hairfish.com/mermaidcove/index.html

Loads of other goodies there too!

Zephyr Zodiac
Andygal
Deformed Freak
Nitwitted Nuisance

Now with new and improved avatar!

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: 2005 November 14, 23:17:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I hate baths because they take too damn long. My sims have shower-baths for the toddlers but I don't let them bathe themselves.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: 2005 November 14, 23:21:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, while they're doing that, you can concentrate on another sim!  I always let my sloppy sims take baths, it's way quicker than all the fuss about mopping up afterwards!

Zephyr Zodiac
Issy
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: 2005 November 14, 23:25:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow, alot of great stuff on that site, thanks for the link Zephyr Smiley

I never thought about not having to mop up after a bath.  Almost all my sims are at least 4 clean tho, so I never get the puddle heh.

"Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction".  ~Antoine de Exupery
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: 2005 November 14, 23:30:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If they are sloppy, you will - and sometimes sloppy sims are fun to play too!  (Means they can have higher points in other things, if you're playing CAS sims with the basic pointcount.)

The interesting thing is, if you have two sims, both very active, but one is sloppy and the other is neat, the neat one will often choose to shower, but the sloppy one will almost always go for the bath!  almost as if they know the shower option will leave them with a puddle to clean up!

Zephyr Zodiac
Zeljka
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: 2005 November 15, 00:13:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I make mine sloppy because they don't waste as much time. They eat faster, and will put a book on a coffee table instead of the whole crap of replacing it in the bookshelf and browsing for another to study a different skill. I also like that if you cancel an action, they will drop what they have instead of trekking across the home for a suitable counter or table to place it on.
I also use showers only and just queue something directly after so the puddle is left for someone who wants to clean it.

Remember first that the greatest inequality is to treat unequal things equally
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: 2005 November 15, 19:28:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But they still hike halfway round the lot to put a coffee cup down!  But my latest family quite surprised me, the tathr, who is leo with only 3 neat points, is always tidying up - and he's a romance sim.  But he obviously prefers to get on and do something about the mess - his wife is Libra, only 2 neat points and hates cleaning - but then, she's got the pleasure aspiration, which I think is so suited to the lazier Libras!

I agree, though, that they eat more quickly - but ONLY if you have TJ's No Farting or Belching mod - otherwise they may spend less time eating, but the half a dozen belches tends to more than make up for it!

Zephyr Zodiac
Issy
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: 2005 November 15, 20:17:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Trying to take the coffee cup to the second floor when they can put it right in front is a tad annoying.  Actually I've noticed that if you happen to put table/chairs upstairs (I had a house with a large balcony second floor) They would cook then go downstairs to eat at the kitchen table :/

I really wish that *somebody* would make a mod that deletes the influence wants, I don't mind them in uni so much, but playing in you're regular nieghbourhood these wants show up on almost every sim and takes up 3 of 6 slots everytime Sad

"Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction".  ~Antoine de Exupery
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: 2005 November 15, 21:27:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I really wish that *somebody* would make a mod that deletes the influence wants, I don't mind them in uni so much, but playing in you're regular nieghbourhood these wants show up on almost every sim and takes up 3 of 6 slots everytime Sad
Already exists. There's a "no influence obsession" that should still work with NL, prevents the influence wants from spamming your board once you fill your influence meter and thus indicate you don't use that crap.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
veilchen
Terrible Twerp

We are the ADS! Bow to us!!

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: 2005 November 15, 21:29:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It indeed still works, and I for one am grateful. I hate those spam wants.

Just make sure that your influence meter is kept full. Once you have some drainage, the wants will roll up again until the meter is full up once more.

~Having the last word is not all it's cracked up to be.~
~All we have to do is remove those who oppose us.~ (Saruman, LotR)
~Wir sind die Roboter~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R23e9VO_vOI&feature=related
Issy
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: 2005 November 15, 21:30:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Woot!!!! You just made my day J.M Smiley

Downloading right now  Cheesy

Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: 2005 November 16, 03:13:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just make sure that your influence meter is kept full. Once you have some drainage, the wants will roll up again until the meter is full up once more.

Yeah, I'm not fond of that 'feature' and would rather they just be nuked alltogether and I could decide if and when I want to use influence. For the longest time I didn't even realize it worked that way and thought the hack wasn't working. Yes, I didn't RTFM, so sue me. Tongue

In communist China Peggy's hairs cut you!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: