More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 07, 09:14:09

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540274 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Looking for Rugs?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Looking for Rugs?  (Read 9623 times)
ElfPuddle
Stupid-to-English Translator
Uncouth Undesirable

"Darn! That's the end!"

View Profile
Re: Looking for Rugs?
« Reply #25 on: 2006 July 31, 23:11:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Around the Sims has a cute nursery set in the Modern Line series...

VitaSims has an adorable canopy bed (very girly...and SwtNess2 has recolored it in WonderWoman!)

and all my others are SwtNess2 recolors (okay, I'm hooked on her recolors: I admit it!)

I haven't died. I moved to the American South. Rumors to the contrary are highly exaggerated.

Member 960. Admitted to the MATY Senate by a 10-0 vote: 2006 August 10. Expelled by a 15-12 vote: 2008 May 30.
Should that mean anything?
neriana
Souped!

Donatello

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2006 August 01, 03:43:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://www.simsquirts.com/simsquirts.htm

Very high quality clothes, recolors, walls and floors, for toddlers and children. There's some teen stuff too.

I've experiments to run, there is research to be done on the people who are still alive.
Ellatrue
Terrible Twerp

ENFP, by popular request.

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2006 August 04, 16:39:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I really wish most of the recolors for the echo rugs ere available for the maxis ones

I think the maxis rugs are much, much better, since the kids don't try and put their homework on them and you can still use the "go here" function. I have deleted all of echo's from my game, but it has been frustrating because the variety of recolors just doesn't seem to have caught up with them.

Pegasys
Horrible Halfwit

I'm just going to Gussy Up

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: 2006 August 04, 18:01:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't like the Maxis rugs because move_objects doesn't seem to work on them - they get all wonky when I try to reposition them off grid, to like, center them under a table. Why?Huh

Check out my Sims 2 movies!

OFB version of Sims2DB now available. The database for OCD simmers like me.
Gwill
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2006 August 05, 12:58:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I really wish most of the recolors for the echo rugs ere available for the maxis ones
The maxis rugs are pretty hard to recolour because of the way they're mapped.  The round ones do not have a round texture, it just have a 1/4 pizza slice which repeats.  That means you can't edit the alpha much to make funny shapes, or just make a solid coloured rug and smack a pretty picture in the middle.

But I agree; I still prefer the maxsis rugs.

Dibs on Darth Telligent!
INTJ bordering on P
Want to know where babies come from?
Countess
cwykes
Retarded Reprobate

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: 2006 August 05, 20:19:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My favourite rug is from http://www.4eversimfantasy.net/  in bedroom 6 .  It's a plain beige shag rug and looks so great in my game I ignore the fact that it's a bit high poly. There are several other nice rugs on the site but that's my all time favourite.   I got most of my rugs as freebies on TSR.  I ended up with so many, I opened a rug shop in OFB.  I used the shop to check what I actually like and deleted as many as I could bear to.  I've still got 21Mb of them.

Sick of Bluewater?  Try Sedona or Meadow Lawns instead.  Meadow Lawns is a whole neighbourhood built to explore OFB.  Sedona is a sub'hood you can install as a permanent alternative to Bluewater - it's an "out of this world" experience!  www.moreawesomethanyou.com/cwykes
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: