More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 06, 10:42:02

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540274 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Downloading MATYville Full Version
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Downloading MATYville Full Version  (Read 13480 times)
MissDoh
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
Re: Downloading MATYville Full Version
« Reply #25 on: 2007 October 05, 20:07:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Unless a member would upload it somewhere and give a link to it, I doubt it will ever be available since it was never hosted on this site, file is way too big to be hosted here.

There are many selfsims available on this site so you can create your onw MATYville if you wish.  Just visit and post more often and you will have accesss to that section one day.  Tongue
msalwaysright
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2007 October 05, 21:09:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does post count really affect access to the self-sim area? It's part of Peasantry. I could be wrong, but I think I remember checking it the day I registered.

"Proper capitalization is important, SimplyComplex. As you will know if you have ever had to help your uncle Jack off a horse."~Jack Rudd
ElfPuddle
Stupid-to-English Translator
Uncouth Undesirable

"Darn! That's the end!"

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2007 October 05, 21:24:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have the light and normal versions. I've never played them (haven't even opened the normal one), so I will NOT vouch for workability. Anyone who wants either should PM me their email address and give me some time to send it. I have about 7 pounds of grading to do this weekend.

I haven't died. I moved to the American South. Rumors to the contrary are highly exaggerated.

Member 960. Admitted to the MATY Senate by a 10-0 vote: 2006 August 10. Expelled by a 15-12 vote: 2008 May 30.
Should that mean anything?
jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2007 October 05, 21:39:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There are many selfsims available on this site so you can create your onw MATYville if you wish.  Just visit and post more often and you will have accesss to that section one day.  Tongue

Any registered user can access the self-sims; Pescado only prevents newbies from posting their self-sims.

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
MissDoh
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2007 October 06, 00:33:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh my bad, sorry.  Tongue
Frick
Asinine Airhead

Eh, Steve!!

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2007 October 07, 09:05:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Any registered user can access the self-sims; Pescado only prevents newbies from posting their self-sims.
There are loopholes to that restriction, apparently.
Countess
cwykes
Retarded Reprobate

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: 2007 October 11, 13:07:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had a look at the RAR files.  What looks like the original download is a complete sims2 folder with MATYville as N009; it's a 400,000+KB RAR file.  I have another RAR cutting out the storytelling folder and other folders called the neutron bomb at 227,000KB with MATYville as N010 and a MATYville lite rar at 265,000KB (approx - didn't write them down as I went).  If I put them up, I'll work out what is what and put it up in bits.

There is some overlap with Meadow Lawns i.e. the Greens and Foster Court are in both though the army base is NOT the same.  Meadow Lawns is N010, so I would put up MATYville as N009 or N011.

Matyville was built when NL was the highest EP and it requires Uni and NL - it has downloads and hacks in it which won't work with higher EPs - notably the prison stuff.  You'd either have to run it with Numenor's basegame starter or deal with problems.  I can't fix that as I don't have Uni or NL.

Sick of Bluewater?  Try Sedona or Meadow Lawns instead.  Meadow Lawns is a whole neighbourhood built to explore OFB.  Sedona is a sub'hood you can install as a permanent alternative to Bluewater - it's an "out of this world" experience!  www.moreawesomethanyou.com/cwykes
msalwaysright
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2007 October 11, 13:22:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm lazy(don't wanna build whole 'hood on my own) and have a fast connection, so I'm interested in this d/l.

"Proper capitalization is important, SimplyComplex. As you will know if you have ever had to help your uncle Jack off a horse."~Jack Rudd
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: