The "Where Can I Find This CC?" Thread - Because you fail at Google

<< < (2/35) > >>

rufio:
Oh, that's perfect.  I should have known Inge would make something like that.  :)

rosess:
Quote from: fairy on 2010 May 11, 07:41:05

For a while now I've been searching for a mod that changed where the light from the game's sun came in on the lot. Instead of from the back, it would change it so that it would be shining down on the front of the lot. I remember seeing it a year ago or two, and I didn't download it but I told myself to remember to download it another time. Unfortunately, I never remembered, until now, and after searching 'light', 'sun', 'front', 'sunnier' and combinations of those words on MTS2 (where I remember seeing it), it gave me results that weren't what I was looking for. I also searched on Google, 'sunnier lots TS2' and other phrases to do with light and sun on TS2, and didn't get much result from that either. A few weeks ago I also searched for it, but I never got much from that. I also searched on MaryLou's profile on MTS2 (because I thought that she had made it), but it looks like that she didn't make it. If anyone knows who made it, give me a shout out, please!  :)

I'm not sure there is a mod that does this, but you might be thinking of MaryLou's mini lots that were edited by aelflaed to have the sun at the front.  Check her profile here and look for the Sunnyside lots - there are several flavors, including a few I just noticed - yay!  There will probably be something helpful in the descriptions or comments.

fairy:
Quote from: rosess on 2010 May 11, 19:22:55

I'm not sure there is a mod that does this, but you might be thinking of MaryLou's mini lots that were edited by aelflaed to have the sun at the front.  Check her profile here and look for the Sunnyside lots - there are several flavors, including a few I just noticed - yay!  There will probably be something helpful in the descriptions or comments.

Yay! Thank you very much! Not exactly how I remembered it (but that's my own fault), but it's still very helpful. Thank you again!

jedimasterkatara:
I know I saw a mod somewhere to fix how the visitors get in the backseat of a car, but I can't remember where I saw it. Help.

J. M. Pescado:
I believe that's part of the Director's Cut, here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page