The "Where Can I Find This CC?" Thread - Because you fail at Google

(1/35) > >>

Venusy:
Place all "were do i find this" posts in this thread. If your request isn't that obscure/retarded, someone may even give you a link!

CURRENT "DO NOT ASK FOR THESE" ITEMS: The Inteenimater, TwoJeffs' Triplets & Quads Mod, SimPE, the InSIMenator, items that are obviously fake.
NOTE: List is intended as a guideline only, and is not complete. Generally, if you can find it on the first page of a Google search, don't ask for it.

New Policy: posts will be purged periodically, leaving only the the most recent requests.

fairy:
For a while now I've been searching for a mod that changed where the light from the game's sun came in on the lot. Instead of from the back, it would change it so that it would be shining down on the front of the lot. I remember seeing it a year ago or two, and I didn't download it but I told myself to remember to download it another time. Unfortunately, I never remembered, until now, and after searching 'light', 'sun', 'front', 'sunnier' and combinations of those words on MTS2 (where I remember seeing it), it gave me results that weren't what I was looking for. I also searched on Google, 'sunnier lots TS2' and other phrases to do with light and sun on TS2, and didn't get much result from that either. A few weeks ago I also searched for it, but I never got much from that. I also searched on MaryLou's profile on MTS2 (because I thought that she had made it), but it looks like that she didn't make it. If anyone knows who made it, give me a shout out, please!  :)

itz_kukuchka:
I apologize in advance if my post is misplaced.
I have been searching for the blue dress that Anastasia wears in the Disney movie.  I love that dress and I can't even find a good picture of it. Can anybody help me out??

rufio:
I just wanted to check this here, before I put a lot of effort in - did anyone ever make a hack to allow playable sims to manage apartments to some degree, even just to collect rents and show up as the landlord?  I can't find a phrasing that doesn't result in AL troubleshooting, AL torrents, and generic lists of hacks that are compatible with AL.

rosess:
Quote from: rufio on 2010 May 11, 14:16:43

I just wanted to check this here, before I put a lot of effort in - did anyone ever make a hack to allow playable sims to manage apartments to some degree, even just to collect rents and show up as the landlord?  I can't find a phrasing that doesn't result in AL troubleshooting, AL torrents, and generic lists of hacks that are compatible with AL.

Inge has some stuff.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page