More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 12, 21:09:25

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540274 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Whizzing Kids
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Whizzing Kids  (Read 15804 times)
aussieone
Stupid Schlemiel

I ain't 'fraid of no Inteenimater!! ABCD/EFGH

View Profile
Re: Whizzing Kids
« Reply #25 on: 2005 September 07, 04:27:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Did you know beds could break?  I heard about this on MTS2 in the thread for Lizz Love's love bed.  Someone's sims broke the bed woohooing in it, and Lizz said that wasn't just her bed, it's a part of the game, but it doesn't happen much.  Apparently kids can break beds by jumping on them too much.  Has anyone witnessed this?

No I haven't as yet. Mainly because I refuse to let all my Sims spend their free time woohooing (learn some skills for god's sake!! LOL) and as for the kids jumping on the bed, I'm hoping J.M. will develop a hack that would allow me to use a big giant hand to spank them when they do that...so disrespectful!... and so expensive to keep replacing the beds!! Tongue

Inge: credit to Kewian for educating me as to where my clitoris is and what it does
Bane~Child
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2005 September 07, 04:43:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No I haven't as yet. Mainly because I refuse to let all my Sims spend their free time woohooing (learn some skills for god's sake!! LOL) and as for the kids jumping on the bed, I'm hoping J.M. will develop a hack that would allow me to use a big giant hand to spank them when they do that...so disrespectful!... and so expensive to keep replacing the beds!! Tongue

What do you mean you don't gain skill from woohooing?  And shouldn't you let the woohooing offenders spank themselves?

Are you going to next tell me that the Social Bunny is not real? Just don't go there!

Love is the Virtue of the Heart
Sincerity, the Virtue of the Mind
Decision, the Virtue of the Will
Courage, the Virtue of the Spirit
The Organic Commandment - 1948, Frank Lloyd Wright
aussieone
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2005 September 07, 05:00:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What do you mean you don't gain skill from woohooing?  And shouldn't you let the woohooing offenders spank themselves?

Are you going to next tell me that the Social Bunny is not real? Just don't go there!

Yes I'm sure there's many a fine skill to be gained from woohooing, it's just a shame the game doesn't let the sims incorporate it into their everyday lives.
Imagine how many high your schmooze meter would go if you had the skill to kiss the boss's a**e  Shocked

Also when a couple is getting in the mood for woohoo, the special events camera shows a 'spanking' of sorts, so I guess they can at least spank their partners bottoms  Smiley

Inge: credit to Kewian for educating me as to where my clitoris is and what it does
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2005 September 07, 06:04:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not too hard, I hope!

Zephyr Zodiac
aussieone
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2005 September 07, 06:29:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not too hard, I hope!

No, not too hard....more of a spank/squeeze/ jiggle eyebrows up and down in anticipation action really  Cheesy

Bane~Child
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2005 September 07, 06:31:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Did you know beds could break?  I heard about this on MTS2 in the thread for Lizz Love's love bed.  Someone's sims broke the bed woohooing in it, and Lizz said that wasn't just her bed, it's a part of the game, but it doesn't happen much.  Apparently kids can break beds by jumping on them too much.  Has anyone witnessed this?

I never had it happen, but I saw it in the text lists for the bed animations in SimPE.  Since I had never seen this, I thought maybe it was one of those functions that had been deprecated.  I have seen alot of things like this with SimPE, it's like another game in there.  It makes me wonder if much of that is not already in place and when the EPs come out they just unlock the hidden code.  You think you are paying for and getting new animations and other choices, when really they were already there.

Love is the Virtue of the Heart
Sincerity, the Virtue of the Mind
Decision, the Virtue of the Will
Courage, the Virtue of the Spirit
The Organic Commandment - 1948, Frank Lloyd Wright
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2005 September 07, 11:53:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's certainly possible, and could help to explain why so much stuff has gone wrong.

Zephyr Zodiac
Hairfish
Garrulous Gimp

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2005 September 07, 13:31:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've never seen a bed break, but I've been playing Sims2 from Day One, and just the other night saw a ghost break a lamp for the first time. I had no idea lamps could break. It was an expensive one, too. Hmph.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2005 September 07, 13:36:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nasty ones do it all the time!  They can break stereos and TVs too.  I think they can damage virtually anything electrical!  But the lamps have to be thrown away!

Zephyr Zodiac
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2005 September 07, 17:44:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They said the bed breaking was very rare, but I have a patch that prevents kids jumping on the beds anyway.  Every time I turned around, they would be jumping on the bed.  At least now I keep them busy skilling, and when I see them standing around, it's usually because they've maxed out a skill or they are hungry. 

Most of my sims now have maxed all their skills by the time they reach adulthood, so what else is left to do but woohoo?   Wink
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2005 September 07, 17:50:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I like to leave them something! Grin  And it's not the controllable kids that are the real problem with beds, it's the visitors!

I like jumping on sofas - I allow it when they're just the cheap ones, and if there isn't much fun stuff on the lot, I let the whole family jump together!  Some of my adult sims love it!

Zephyr Zodiac
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: