More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 19, 03:56:32

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540276 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Motoki Come Back
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question:  Do you want Motoki to return to Maty?  (Voting closed: 2005 December 13, 22:40:57)
Yes - 147 (94.8%)
No - 6 (3.9%)
Maybe - 2 (1.3%)
Total Voters: 143

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Motoki Come Back  (Read 54641 times)
Rascal
Corpulent Cretin

Most Awesome Cat - RIP

View Profile
Re: Motoki Come Back
« Reply #75 on: 2005 December 07, 07:25:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Motoki - please come back from me too!

I didn't read the thread that upset you - but your great sense of humour was a major reason for me signing up here and I miss you.  I usually only lurk and seldom post but I always read any threads started by you.  Don't take any notice of narrow minds - most people here are better than that!
Inge
Round Mound of Gray Fatness
Senator

Senator Emeritus. Oh hold on, I am still a senator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: 2005 December 07, 07:41:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Threads about pay sites always make people fall out.

\"They\'re here, on the forum. A question riddled, spoiler giving, speculative cancer of sim evil\" -- redearth, Snooty Sims, 2009
skandelouslala
Lipless Loser

Don't look now but they're going to kill you.

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 2005 December 07, 07:55:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Aww Motoki..sorry we won't be seeing your around as much..quite a bummer...I have really enjoyed your presence what little I know of you.  Stop by when you can and feel like it and good luck with everything.
Countess
cwykes
Retarded Reprobate

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: 2005 December 07, 11:19:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You aren't the only one spending alot of time on the boards when they aren't too happy in RL.  Some of us understand that pretty well, though I bet we could write a book on all the different problems we have.  I know it can really knock you back when something here upsets you.  I got banned from an official board a while back and I was so upset that trying to help people had got me banned.  It doesn't happen to respectable middle aged ladies - Ok so I'd rather not be so respectable and middle aged is getting generous..  It took me 3 months to go back to that board.  I hope we'll see again you sooner.  You've made a big contribution to this board and MTS2 and through that to thousands of simmers all over the world.  That's something to be proud of.  I love your quick humour - Simpotence is a great concept.

I don't know you and you don't know me, but best wishes and I hope you'll be back sooner. Maybe we'll get to be board friends eventually.  Everyone will think of you when they read your old posts and wish or pray or whatever - maybe it has some power...
« Last Edit: 2005 December 12, 09:12:10 by cwykes » Logged

Sick of Bluewater?  Try Sedona or Meadow Lawns instead.  Meadow Lawns is a whole neighbourhood built to explore OFB.  Sedona is a sub'hood you can install as a permanent alternative to Bluewater - it's an "out of this world" experience!  www.moreawesomethanyou.com/cwykes
sabra
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 2005 December 07, 13:22:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, Motoki, I hope you get things sorted and come back.  I really don't understand why you were offended by what I wrote, but I don't dispute your feelings.

I'm bowing out, too, because I seem to have contributed to the drama, which was never my intention.

*resumes silent lurk mode*
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: 2005 December 07, 14:52:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, Motoki, I hope you get things sorted and come back.  I really don't understand why you were offended by what I wrote, but I don't dispute your feelings.

I'm bowing out, too, because I seem to have contributed to the drama, which was never my intention.

*resumes silent lurk mode*
Just so you know Sabra my intention was not to put anyone on the hot seat here but Rather  to let Motoki Know that people here do care about him  and are wishing obviously that he would stick around  but also to give him some support in a time when he appears to need the support and caring the most.
  by stopping posting Sabra you  arent giving us a chance to get to know you I dont know of  many lurkers that get  support here because  silrence isnt golden when your game is becoming a BFBVFS. and to Inge : its very Clear that you are correct about Paysite topics being a subject that obviously overheats people
   All the members here contribute something meaningful to this board  whether they have the Tasty tourist Rank like any brandnew member get with their first post or  the Terrible twerp Rank which is given  when you have tons of posts
     Motoki and his nutty nannies will be missed as he is one of the members  who Has Made a huge impact on alot of us  even though he may not have known that before now.

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
Inge
Senator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #81 on: 2005 December 07, 15:30:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm sure Motoki will be back.  He has a good deal of self-insight and he knows when it would be good for his psyche to have a break from a situation.  I hope it won't be for too long. Smiley

\"They\'re here, on the forum. A question riddled, spoiler giving, speculative cancer of sim evil\" -- redearth, Snooty Sims, 2009
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: 2005 December 07, 15:34:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

From a Terrible Twerp to a Retarded Reprobate, can I just say how much I agree with everything you've just said, Bangelnuts (or as Motoki would say, Bagelnuts) although I don't think it was really the pay site topic itself that caused the problem but more that it got derailed when it ran out of steam.  

Zephyr Zodiac
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: 2005 December 07, 15:34:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've been in contact with him, and he just needs a break right now.  He has a lot on his plate, so he needs to take some much deserved Motoki-time.

sunkitten
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: 2005 December 07, 16:00:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I hope Motoki comes back when he feels ready for it.

SunKitten (lurker)
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: 2005 December 07, 16:06:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nice to meet you, sunkitten!  I'm sure Motoki will be back - how could he stay away forever when so many people obviously care about him?

And now you've come out of the shadows, please live up to your name and stay in the sunlight!

Zephyr Zodiac
qvcatullus
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: 2005 December 07, 16:33:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nice to meet you, sunkitten!  I'm sure Motoki will be back - how could he stay away forever when so many people obviously care about him?

And now you've come out of the shadows, please live up to your name and stay in the sunlight!

I dunno -- have you ever met a kitten in the sun? They mostly just lie there and sleep. I have one that snores and another that drools. Either of which might be more appropriate back in RL.
VJay
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: 2005 December 07, 16:44:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've read Motoki's posts for such a long time, first when he posted at TSR along with Pescado, then MTS2, then VS and now here. I've always liked his posts. I'll sure miss them but taking a break is good.  Grin
Yeah, I'm such a lurker and read everything.  Tongue
Take care, Motoki, I'll miss your posts.
LynnMar
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: 2005 December 07, 16:54:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

yes,  I love Motoki.   who would do anything mean to Motoki?     A big ole pox on them.   Angry
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: 2005 December 07, 16:57:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I dunno -- have you ever met a kitten in the sun? They mostly just lie there and sleep. I have one that snores and another that drools. Either of which might be more appropriate back in RL.

Well, you can have snow and sunshine at the same time, and kittens love playing with snowflakes!  Or in the summer, trying to catch bees and getting stung!  I guess it depends how high their playfulness score is!

Zephyr Zodiac
MutantBunny
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: 2005 December 07, 17:00:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have ALWAYS enjoyed Motoki's posts and work. He has been one of the few that always stand up for the things he believes ina nd vioces his views. I have never ever read any posts where he has fl;amed or attacked any person. He's one of the good ones!

Please don't leave Motoki! MATY and many other sites NEED people like you.
BlueSoup
Super-Deformed Bobblehead
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: 2005 December 07, 17:18:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Clearly, we'll miss you Motoki.  I hope everything gets sorted out in your real life (whaddya mean it's not here   Shocked) and you can return full of piss and vinegar like the Motoki I've come to appreciate seeing on the boards.
Lion
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: 2005 December 07, 18:35:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have yet to catch up with all these posts, and of course, I skipped the pay site thread. What a bummer to know that beloved Motoki has left MATY for it! I have noticed Motoki since Prescado's MTS2 era, then VS, then here (guess I missed the TSR era). I never missed Motoki's threads, and would stop for Motoki posts even when I was just glancing through. (I was a little turned off by his current, arguably the ugliest nannie).

Well, Motoki, by now, if not earlier, you should've known how much you are loved here, and more importantly, you shouldn't feel obliged to post here.  Try The Movie-the game, and tell us about it. I was very excited about it and was tracking it all these time, but the look of the sims (what do they call them, the little pixle people?) seems too cartoonish. I trust your opinions.

Sims 3 Blog: Twinbrook Redux
Kitiara
Lipless Loser

boolprop IQTestingEnabledTrue

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: 2005 December 07, 20:40:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Everyone else has already said it so well. Sooo....Ditto. And come back when you are ready.

I would like to ease the minds of anyone that thinks that I am ignoring them. You are not paranoid.
I am not normal. I have never met a normal person. I disbelieve in such mythical creatures.
MissDoh
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: 2005 December 07, 22:58:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Same here.  Motoki don't leave us we need you!  Sorry to read you have family problems, I hope these will be solve and go for the best very soon.  I give you a huge hug.
« Last Edit: 2005 December 07, 23:24:01 by MissDoh » Logged
Countess
baratron
Heretic
Knuckleheaded Knob

I love Pokemon! Thus I am a Heretic!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #95 on: 2005 December 08, 01:10:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hello people! Motoki posted! Look up the thread!

He said he needs a break due to real-life stress. I'm sure he'll come back eventually.

* Pescado is batshit crazy, and thus it's not safe to say what he could or would do. Tongue

Pescado: You're a weird and freaky Baratron.
Pescado: Also, all Baratrons suck.

Read my Sims 2 stories!
sunkitten
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: 2005 December 08, 03:41:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for the welcome, ZephyrZodiac. Smiley

I'm another one who comes here mainly for escape (and for the great hacks, heh) but will probably lurk a lot more than post until RL is a little less grim.

but I hope Motoki does read this thread and realize how many people think well of him and how much he's welcomed here.

SunKitten
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: 2005 December 08, 11:03:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wouldn't be surprised - he'd only need to log out and no-one would know he was around!

Zephyr Zodiac
Inge
Senator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #98 on: 2005 December 08, 12:49:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can't see Motoki playing games like that, somehow.

Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: 2005 December 08, 13:01:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can't see Motoki playing games like that, somehow.
I  agree Inge. I think Motoki really is taking some time away from Maty.I cant see Motoki playing those type of games either

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: