More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 08, 18:18:44

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540274 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Npc college sims NOT getting Want slots Upgrade, and FFS debugger not helping...
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Npc college sims NOT getting Want slots Upgrade, and FFS debugger not helping...  (Read 3685 times)
LordHellscream
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
Npc college sims NOT getting Want slots Upgrade, and FFS debugger not helping...
« on: 2006 March 13, 20:46:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

is this a bug caused by OFB?
My sim (livin in bluewater village)  had invited a Townie college sim to move in, she aged into adulthood as soon as she joined. but her want slots didn't get the upgrade!
Before I remember clearly that when an townie college sim is invited into regular neighborhood, that sim gets the upgrade and considered to be college graduate.
I know cuz i did it many times before OFB came out.
Now i thought what the hell i can fix it with FFS debugger, and NO! the option wasnt available at all.
Even my servos could get a pre-university sim upgrades with the FFS debugger!
Now can someone help me out here?
Karen
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
Re: Npc college sims NOT getting Want slots Upgrade, and FFS debugger not helping...
« Reply #1 on: 2006 March 13, 21:25:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There is a buyable college diploma available on MTS2 that might help.  You just click on it to add want slots and select a major and GPA.  After you do that the Sim is considered a college graduate.  It's similar to Pescado's Lot Debugger function.

Karen
nectere
Heretic
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
Re: Npc college sims NOT getting Want slots Upgrade, and FFS debugger not helping...
« Reply #2 on: 2006 March 13, 21:37:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I dont know but using the debug cheats you can get college want slots now. There are funny messages in one of them too which I cant recall right which one right now. But you can add want/fear slots and locks now.
Darkstormyeve
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2006 March 13, 21:45:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My uni graduated sims that had had eight or six (??) want slots now all have the second class citizen 4 slots again and I don't get the option to upgrade them with the lot debugger and this has only occured since I installed OFB. Rather annoying.

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Npc college sims NOT getting Want slots Upgrade, and FFS debugger not helpin
« Reply #4 on: 2006 March 13, 22:03:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The Lot Debugger sees a sim as properly colleged and can't upgrade sims that are ejected from college in such a manner. The Jeffian College Adjuster is more lenient in the customization aspects because it doesn't attempt to check for legitimacy (if you upgraded a sim twice, you'd get 4 locks, and the lot debugger does not want to permit this).

Besides, if you drag a dormie out of Uni like that, they never graduated, hence they don't get the bonus slots for dropping out.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Ruann
Dimwitted Dunce

An overactive male imagination

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: 2006 March 13, 22:07:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They only "Graduate" if your Sim ALSO Graduated.  If your Sim Dropped Out or was Expelled then they don't upgrade.
Ness
Hairy-Bellied Heretic
Terrible Twerp

DOWN WITH CHEESE!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2006 March 13, 22:12:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've had dormies not graduate when being married to previously graduated sims

I think something here is inherently broken
LordHellscream
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2006 March 14, 07:54:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

my sim at home has graduated with 4.0gpa
must be a bugged from the ofb exp
Regina
Malodorous Moron

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: 2006 March 15, 08:42:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I guess I never knew how all this was supposed to work.  I had a college graduate sim propose move-in to a Dormie.  (This was pre-OFB.)  She didn't gain any more want slots than just the four.

I later on moved the whole family to another neighborhood (long story about the wherefores and hows, and it wasn't the best experience of my life) and at that point, her want slots changed to six.

Countess
cwykes
Retarded Reprobate

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing!

View Profile WWW
Re: Npc college sims NOT getting Want slots Upgrade, and FFS debugger not helpin
« Reply #9 on: 2006 March 16, 09:33:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is "She" the college grad or the dormie?

Sick of Bluewater?  Try Sedona or Meadow Lawns instead.  Meadow Lawns is a whole neighbourhood built to explore OFB.  Sedona is a sub'hood you can install as a permanent alternative to Bluewater - it's an "out of this world" experience!  www.moreawesomethanyou.com/cwykes
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: