More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 03, 01:13:22

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  You could meet Pescado in a dark alley with a suitcase full of cash, or...
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: What options would you prefer to help pay for Cheezeserver's annual fee?  (Voting closed: 2008 August 28, 14:53:48)
Stick with Pay Pal - 31 (33%)
Send money to a PO Box - 10 (10.6%)
Both are good - 36 (38.3%)
Other - 17 (18.1%)
Total Voters: 93

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: You could meet Pescado in a dark alley with a suitcase full of cash, or...  (Read 43919 times)
Countess
cwykes
Retarded Reprobate

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing!

View Profile WWW
Re: You could meet Pescado in a dark alley with a suitcase full of cash, or...
« Reply #75 on: 2008 August 12, 06:45:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

All of us outside the US are going to vote paypal.  Money orders cost money and require effort. We don't do them normally.  I'd have to personally go down to my Belgian bank and ask them how wtf is a money order and how do I do it.  Paypal is free and I don't have to leave my PC.

I say again - tell paypal what you want to do and ask them "how do I do it".  Maybe they need to know whose account it is but can make it annonymous to us.  Would that do?  Explain before hand and ask how - looks a lot less dodgy.

Sick of Bluewater?  Try Sedona or Meadow Lawns instead.  Meadow Lawns is a whole neighbourhood built to explore OFB.  Sedona is a sub'hood you can install as a permanent alternative to Bluewater - it's an "out of this world" experience!  www.moreawesomethanyou.com/cwykes
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: