More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 16, 10:17:29

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6518 Members
Latest Member: Willaemann
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  3 or 4 lightening bolts
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: 3 or 4 lightening bolts  (Read 66388 times)
vecki
Querulous Quidnunc

Moar Average Than You

View Profile
Re: 3 or 4 lightening bolts
« Reply #100 on: 2005 October 25, 07:07:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'll have 'em all too thanks!!! lol

vecsta02@hotmail.com

<insert witty comment here>
SciBirg
Garrulous Gimp

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: 2005 October 25, 07:41:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Me too? Always looking for masculine simmies.

abnhansen@hotmail.com

INTJ
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: 2005 October 25, 09:17:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm thinking my simmies may need their own website Wink. Actually, I'm working on that.
Okay, I'll work on packaging Josh and Joe later today. Right now I'm in the middle of a juicy storyline with Josh and his other brother's wife...who is currently being attacked by Brandi Broke (who is the mother to both Josh and the cheated-upon son).  Brandi just witnessed a little "flirtation" between Dayna and Josh. Oops. And not at all contrived. ReallyandImeanthat. See the familial chemistry thread for more background, lol.
And, of course, the pic. That's  Joe and Bradley cheering on the Dayna/Brandi fight. Bradley apparently doesn't think to question why all of a sudden his mother is attacking his wife. And that would be Josh on the front porch, innocently playing punch-you-punch-me with his uncle (Joe's brother, Gary). Josh and Bradley both flew out of the room when the fight began. Tongue
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: 2005 October 26, 06:56:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just to let those of you who requested Joe and Josh know, I have written your names and email addys down. I have not packaged the guys up, yet, but will do so as soon as I get a little sitch straightened out in my game. Things are a bit haywire at the Goth-Bayfield house at the moment, and I just can't bring myself to shut the game down!
Just wanted to explain, since I said I'd have them out today.
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: 2005 October 26, 19:11:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Geez, look what you've started now, Brynne! Tongue

Might as well send them to me too while you're at it...
pioupiou
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: 2005 October 26, 20:04:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd really like to have them too. laurebircher@wanadoo.fr.
Thanks in advance
pioupiou
« Last Edit: 2005 October 26, 20:17:44 by pioupiou » Logged
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: 2005 October 26, 20:10:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It was funny because yesterday I got an email from my email service warning me about sudden bandwidth usage. I hardly ever use my email account and then, whammo, Justin-clones flying everywhere! A few megabytes here, a few megabytes there lol

Okay, rainbow and pioupiou, I have you both on the list. I'm thinking I'm going to wait a day or so to send them, in case any other requests come in. Just so I can send them off in one fell swoop.
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: 2005 October 26, 20:32:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Soon you'll have to set up your own website:  Brynne's Justin Clones R Us or something like that.
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: 2005 October 26, 20:41:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Don't think I haven't considered that! I'm in the process of setting my sims 2 blog up (not on the official site, due to adult subject matter), and thought I might have to add a few of my sims for download, seeing how popular they've become!
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: 2005 October 26, 21:08:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Don't think I haven't considered that! I'm in the process of setting my sims 2 blog up (not on the official site, due to adult subject matter), and thought I might have to add a few of my sims for download, seeing how popular they've become!
I answered you on a previous thread yes I want Joe and Josh and hopefully youll eventually package up Justins Kids . yep your sims are Popular  for sure, my problem is I can create gogeous females in CAS but the males  are always way more difficult for me. Tara is the first really  drop dead gorgeous female  I actually sat down and used the slides to get her face absolutely perfect. I made the effort knowing I was going to pair her off with a pixelated hottie. I didnt want  to chance the ugly baby syndrome with her that frequently occurs with born in game sims. So the DNA had to be perfect in both parents Grin

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: 2005 October 26, 21:17:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I actually sat down and used the slides to get her face absolutely perfect. I made the effort knowing I was going to pair her off with a pixelated hottie. I didnt want  to chance the ugly baby syndrome with her that frequently occurs with born in game sims. So the DNA had to be perfect in both parents Grin
I made two CAS sims that were very good looking, but all of their kids had weird features because their features didn't blend very well. Sad  I used plastic surgery on the kids to modify the features that were too much.  I have heard that if you mess with the facial modifiers too much you get away from the standard faces and it will make the kids look strange.  Anyway, I was disappointed that two great-looking sims could have babies that were so ugly.
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: 2005 October 26, 21:41:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I actually sat down and used the slides to get her face absolutely perfect. I made the effort knowing I was going to pair her off with a pixelated hottie. I didnt want  to chance the ugly baby syndrome with her that frequently occurs with born in game sims. So the DNA had to be perfect in both parents Grin
I made two CAS sims that were very good looking, but all of their kids had weird features because their features didn't blend very well. Sad  I used plastic surgery on the kids to modify the features that were too much.  I have heard that if you mess with the facial modifiers too much you get away from the standard faces and it will make the kids look strange.  Anyway, I was disappointed that two great-looking sims could have babies that were so ugly.
Justin ahd Joshua  have the same DNA as they are identical except for birth sign,clothes,aspiration and job.Justin is the Justin Brynne sent only Tara was created CAS

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
KellyQ
STUPID PUDDING
Dead Member

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: 2005 October 26, 21:47:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That seems to be true. I've had some really good looking sims have some really "egads! who beat you with an ugly stick?" type of kids and some unattractive sims have very nice looking kids. I recently paired George McCarthy and Meadow Thayer and I'm very curious to see how their kids turn out (I hope they don't get his nose!).

<Pescado> Make it quick. I'm busy and you're not funny.
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: 2005 October 26, 22:19:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Josh is (oops! was) married to Meadow Thayer and they have a daughter. Her name is Tabitha-Thayer. She's very pretty! This is her with Josh and Meadow. Tabitha-Thayer is in the front wearing purple. Ignore the hourglass. I was having screen shot issues lol. Tabitha-Thayer is married to John Burb.
KellyQ
STUPID PUDDING
Dead Member

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: 2005 October 26, 22:20:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Josh is (oops! was) married to Meadow Thayer and they have a daughter. Her name is Tabitha-Thayer. She's very pretty! This is her with Josh and Meadow. Tabitha-Thayer is in the front wearing purple. Ignore the hourglass. I was having screen shot issues lol. Tabitha-Thayer is married to John Burb.

Wow! She looks just like Malibu Barbie!

<Pescado> Make it quick. I'm busy and you're not funny.
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: 2005 October 26, 22:23:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She does, kinda, doesn't she?
I was happy to see she didn't inherit Meadow's chipmunk cheeks. I was worried about how she'd turn out. Although I actually think  Meadow is pretty, too. I just didn't know how her features would blend with Josh's. And her grandmother is Brandi Broke, after all.  Tongue
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: 2005 October 26, 22:33:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Where did you get Tabitha's dress?  It's beautiful.  And her hair?  I think Brandi Broke is rather pretty.  In my game her name is Brandi Williams.  She married my CAS Sim Bruce Williams, and they had 7 beautiful children, to make 10 kids for Brandi.  I don't think I'll be having that many kids again though.  One of her daughters looks so much like her though that sometimes I think it's her even though they have different hair and clothes now.
Duchess
gali
Crazy Lollipop
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: 2005 October 26, 22:38:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was happy to see she didn't inherit Meadow's chipmunk cheeks. I was worried about how she'd turn out. Although I actually think  Meadow is pretty, too. I just didn't know how her features would blend with Josh's. And her grandmother is Brandi Broke, after all.  Tongue

I always choose Meadow to send her to college - she is gorgeous! In my game she is married to Ripp Grunt...Smiley.

If she is married to John Burb - what happened to Jenifer? Are they divorced?
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: 2005 October 26, 22:39:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm not sure where I got Tabitha's dress from, but her hair, I'm pretty sure, is from TSR. It looks like maybe Neptune Suzy's work. I could be wrong. I've had it since waaaay back when, so it's probably pretty far back in TSR.
I'll see if I can find the dress for you.
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: 2005 October 26, 23:00:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I always choose Meadow to send her to college - she is gorgeous! In my game she is married to Ripp Grunt...Smiley.

If she is married to John Burb - what happened to Jenifer? Are they divorced?

Jennifer is engaged to my sim, Justin. They got divorced when Jennifer caught John flirting with Justin's ex-wife. And Justin and Jennifer bonded over that.
Baroness
Katze
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: 2005 October 27, 00:10:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Send them to me too.  Please. Smiley

cat_52@hotmail.com

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of  
the strong."  
     ---Gandhi
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: 2005 October 27, 00:12:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, you're on the list.
gypsylady
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: 2005 October 27, 00:12:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can I jump on the Justin and Josh band wagon and have them sent to me also please.
gypsylady_@hotmail.com
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: 2005 October 27, 00:13:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just Justin and Josh, or Joe too?
gypsylady
Exasperating Eyesore