More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 16, 14:53:20

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6518 Members
Latest Member: Willaemann
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  YA male is alien pregnant
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: YA male is alien pregnant  (Read 14383 times)
Meek_Monkey
Feckless Fool

View Profile
Re: YA male is alien pregnant
« Reply #25 on: 2005 October 11, 11:17:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Where is that located. I dont thik I saw it on her site.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2005 October 11, 11:18:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's definitely there, I think it's among all the various hacked objects.  I'll go look and get back to you.

Zephyr Zodiac
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2005 October 11, 11:25:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sorry, it was there last time I went there, but I can't find it at all now, so maybe Inge has removed it to update it for NL.

Zephyr Zodiac
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2005 October 11, 13:44:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You can use boolprop testingcheatsenabled to get your sim abducted whenever you want.  Just shift + click on the telescope and click Debug-Get abducted, or something like that.  They will immediately get abducted.  This will actually work with the cheap telescope, but you don't get all the drama, they just get sucked up into the sky and dumped back on the lawn several hours later.  If you don't like your guys getting pregnant all the time, you can use Carrigon's No pregnant men from UFOs over at VS.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2005 October 11, 13:48:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But I love it when a male romance sim rushes home from work and heads straight to the telescope before I can stop him, gets himself abducted and his knowledge sim partner is over the moon!!!!!

Zephyr Zodiac
Tgdrysix
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2005 October 11, 14:05:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The teen that got abducted was stargazing on a ground floor telescope (the expensive one). I think it's a glitch too since I installed nl....I've had more abductions since then without any abduction hacks....only insim....than I've had using the hacked scope.....cause with the hack I had a choice as to if I wanted the sim abducted or not and pg or not.....now it just happens....I think I'm going to have to go back to the chess game for logic skills espically for sims I don't want abducted.....it throws a kink in the plans I set for some of them.....tgdry6

Lurking since 2005...and proud of it!

Sims2, Uni, NL, OFB, Glamour,Pets, Seasons , BV, Freetime, Celebration, K&B, Ikea
ElviraGoth
Knuckleheaded Knob

Just another shitty day in paradise

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2005 October 11, 20:41:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't mind it if a sim gets abducted, but I don't really try for it, either.  I kind of let my sims determine how their lives are going to turn out most of the time.  Makes it more interesting than trying to script it.  But momma Elvira does need to step in and PUT THAT KICKY BAG BACK UP YOUR A** take over sometimes.  Wink

And thanks for the heads up about what I'm in for when this sim leaves uni.  And for the advice on how to fix the move-out problem for the baby.  I guess NL had a few surprises I wasn't expecting!

Werewolf?<br />There! There wolf!  There castle!
ElviraGoth
Knuckleheaded Knob

Just another shitty day in paradise

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2005 October 14, 00:28:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just wanted to report that I got Inge's teleporter painting and successfully got both baby back to the Blue house in the hood and graduated Jay and moved him back.  Baby shows up as his, and all of Jay's relatives are in baby Marina's family tree like they should be.

Whew!

Werewolf?<br />There! There wolf!  There castle!
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: