More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 16, 03:39:59

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6518 Members
Latest Member: Willaemann
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Problem... Some Kind Of Jump Bug I Guess? (Solved!)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Problem... Some Kind Of Jump Bug I Guess? (Solved!)  (Read 4158 times)
SimsDiva
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Problem... Some Kind Of Jump Bug I Guess? (Solved!)
« on: 2007 June 14, 06:27:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm having issues with a Sim not gaining a "had first woohoo" memory, and the woohoo in bed want is being unfulfilled, as well.  Here's the story:

I downloaded a Sim (Jordan) with the intent to marry him off to Brandi Broke.  Got them engaged while playing Brandi, then switched over to his house, invited her over, and got them married under the wedding arch over there.  No wedding party, but as I had just moved Jordan into this house, 3 Sims showed up right before the wedding to welcome him to the neighborhood, and ended up being accidental guests to the wedding.

The limo never showed up to take them off on a honeymoon... third time this has happened in Pleasantview so far, but I wasn't concerned enough to try to figure it out.  I had them say goodbye to the guests, sent the kids to bed, then had Brandi & Jordan go to their bed.  Relax, cuddle, woohoo.  As soon as the cinematic ended, they jumped out of bed.  Brandi's woohoo want was taken care of, and she had the appropriate memories, but Jordan's want was still there, and he had no memories of it.

I had them go through the process 3 more times (unlocking Jordan's woohoo in bed want first, if that matters).  Same thing happened each time.

I started the game up a little while ago and did the "boolprop testingCheatsEnabled true" thing, ran them through the motions again, and was notified of the error that occurred.  The error log is attached below.  (I also saw an XLS file named OETreeDelete that was created at the same time as the error log... not sure what that is, or if it is something that should be attached, so I didn't upload that one.)

On a side note, should I be concerned that I wasn't able to cancel the error out?  My mouse pointer completely disappeared, and I ended up having to use task manager to get out of the game.  I'm a little concerned, as I've read that you need to turn off debug mode once you've finished with it.  Am I correct in assuming it will still be turned on the next time I start up the game?  This is my first time using this, so I'm not sure if that's a correct assumption or not.   Huh

I have the base game, Uni, and NL.  A few hacked objects - Merola's multi painting, InSim, and Monique's computer (V9.0) are the main ones I use on lots.  A handful of mods from here as well as some from Squinge.  I can make up a list of installed mods, if it's needed.

Hopefully I've given enough info... if not, my apologies, and please let me know what I've forgotten to mention.  I'm so frustrated right now, I'm about ready to uninstall and start from scratch again... *sigh*
« Last Edit: 2007 June 15, 04:42:15 by SimsDiva » Logged
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Problem... Some Kind Of Jump Bug I Guess?
« Reply #1 on: 2007 June 14, 06:57:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This BHAV is modified by "woohooltwfix", but your error code does not match the current version of code. Update or remove non-awesome conflicting hacks.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
SimsDiva
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2007 June 14, 07:05:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Off to update that now.  Smiley
julialenn
Blathering Buffoon

INTJ

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2007 June 14, 09:13:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The limo never showed up to take them off on a honeymoon... third time this has happened in Pleasantview so far, but I wasn't concerned enough to try to figure it out.  I had them say goodbye to the guests, sent the kids to bed, then had Brandi & Jordan go to their bed.  Relax, cuddle, woohoo.  As soon as the cinematic ended, they jumped out of bed.  Brandi's woohoo want was taken care of, and she had the appropriate memories, but Jordan's want was still there, and he had no memories of it.

Maybe Jordan's in need of some little blue pills?  Wink
SimsDiva
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2007 June 14, 09:59:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe Jordan's in need of some little blue pills?  Wink

I think it was a case of "convenient amnesia".  Jordan didn't want to show that he remembered it, cause he's a horny devil, and wanted all the woohoo he could get that night!

All kidding aside... updating the mod worked like a charm.  No more jumping, and the appropriate memories are where they should be.  Whew!  Good thing too, cause I was getting a little tired of seeing that cinematic.   Smiley
jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2007 June 14, 18:33:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Good thing too, cause I was getting a little tired of seeing that cinematic.   Smiley

After the 150th time or so, I just turned the damn cinematics off...

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
Sleepycat
Stupid Schlemiel

meow!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2007 June 14, 20:52:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No wedding party,

The limo never showed up to take them off on a honeymoon... third time this has happened in Pleasantview so far, but I wasn't concerned enough to try to figure it out.

in my game the Limo has never shown up unless they had a wedding party

PandaGirl
Nitwitted Nuisance

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2007 June 15, 03:29:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's what I thought too sleepycat!

SimsDiva
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2007 June 15, 04:21:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No wedding party,

The limo never showed up to take them off on a honeymoon... third time this has happened in Pleasantview so far, but I wasn't concerned enough to try to figure it out.

in my game the Limo has never shown up unless they had a wedding party

Good grief.  That makes perfect sense, but it never occurred to me.  Now that I think about it, I'd always done the wedding party in the past... it wasn't until these last three that  I skipped it.  The more I read here, the more I find out about things I didn't know about this game...

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: