More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 25, 11:19:18

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  Peasantry
| | |-+  Cboy's Penis Creature Skins
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Cboy's Penis Creature Skins  (Read 21116 times)
igottapi
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
Cboy's Penis Creature Skins
« on: 2007 May 31, 01:20:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

These are skins to match with the creature of all the eps, there's one for alien, zombie, vampire, werewolf and plantsim. All you have to do is follow the instructions to replace the user skins to also replace the alien and zombie. the wolf, zombie and plantsim are made with the actual skin so the have the same texture. Hope you like them.

AlienZombieVampireWerewolf
Plantsim

ok I change the folder to be zip cause not many people have rar and I've added a folder with pics of the sims with the actual penis so people could see how it looks.

Ive added another folder with instructions.

okay im putting this here cause i doubt anyone goes to the end, but has anyone noted how the Pic's of the Naughty Bits have been downloaded almost twice as much as the actual thing,  naughty people  Grin

* Cboy's Penis Creature Skins.zip (166.37 KB - downloaded 1098 times.)
* Pic's of the Naughty Bits.zip (116.09 KB - downloaded 1175 times.)
* Instructions.zip (280.81 KB - downloaded 932 times.)
« Last Edit: 2007 June 06, 10:50:21 by igottapi » Logged
aussieone
Stupid Schlemiel

I ain't 'fraid of no Inteenimater!! ABCD/EFGH

View Profile
Re: Cboy's Penis Creature Skins
« Reply #1 on: 2007 May 31, 01:27:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Would you mind posting pictures so we can see how these look?

Inge: credit to Kewian for educating me as to where my clitoris is and what it does
igottapi
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2007 May 31, 01:33:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

i would love to but dont know how. Embarrassed
syberspunk
Heretic
Terrible Twerp

ISTJ - what a crazy random happenstance

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 2007 May 31, 01:48:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

i would love to but dont know how. Embarrassed

The best/preferred way to include pics is to upload your pics to some image hosting site, like imageshack, photobucket, flickr, etc.  They typically "generate" code that you can use to include the pics in posts.  Usually they have 3 options: 1) Direct URL 2) [ img ]URL[ /img ] and 3) <src="URL"> html type

You can use the 2nd one.  Just copy and paste the "code" into your post.

Alternatively, you can click the "Insert Image" icon.  This automatically creates the img tags for you.  You then copy and paste the direct URL link to the photo in between the img tags.

Here is an example:

Ste

BastDawn
Retarded Reprobate

I'll stop by to read Awesomeland once in a while.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: 2007 May 31, 04:25:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't think the werewolf one should have hair.  That part is always hairless, even on animals -- I assume it would be the same for werewolves and furries.  (It would chafe!)  On the other hand, I'm now tempted to use this mod just to check out the plantsims.   Grin

Baronetess
Lorelei
Grammar Police

I like pie. A cake is fine, too.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2007 June 01, 06:30:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

All you have to do is follow the instructions to replace the user skins

What instructions? Where? Huh

Good idea, BTW, but a link to the relevant instructions would be swell. Undecided

Cheers!

Super INTJ.    MATY's Big Cat.    LOLcult.   Pescado: Like the ancient Egyptians, the Internet worships cats.
jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2007 June 01, 19:52:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

All you have to do is follow the instructions to replace the user skins

The instructions that come with Crammyboy's original hack. Or, the third file labeled 'Instructions.zip' in the first message. Smiley

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
syberspunk
Heretic
Terrible Twerp

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: 2007 June 01, 20:54:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Awesome.  So it looks like there are a couple more files now.  I downloaded the first, sole attachment and only found some .png files in there.  I was... er... confused. Tongue

Does the skin .zip actually contain a .package file we can just plop into our Downloads folder?  Or is this still a DIY kinda thing?  Also... BastDawn raises a good point... since the initial set of .png files only included the skins... did you also include pubic hair for them?

For Aliens... I suppose they could hairless since the Pollinator Tech dude is bald, no?

For Zombies and Vamps, do they have their own hair color?  I can't remember... but if they do, I think it would be great to have a matching texture for the pubic hair.

For Plantsims, do they all automatically get green hair?  If so, then it would be great to have matching green pubic hair.

As for werewolves... I actually agree with BastDawn, but I suppose in those cases, we can choose to use the werewolf texture you added or use regular s1-s4 however we decide.

Ste

jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2007 June 01, 21:21:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Zombies and vamps keep their original hair colors, so the defaults in the mod will work.  I think all plantsims do get green hair, though.

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2007 June 01, 21:26:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*hides begging bowl behind self*

I, um, if anyone, you know, um, does the work and doesn't mind, um, sharing...  Kiss

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
CandyToast
Corpulent Cretin

ISTP/INTJ Half C-3P0, Half evil genius

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2007 June 01, 21:35:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Witch, these are mine I just finished them; but I have yet to see them "in the flesh" so to speak, in game. I replaced the Default Alien and Zombie and User textures 1-3 are Vampire, Werewolf and Plantsim respectively.

* Creature Textures.rar (743.95 KB - downloaded 472 times.)

"The lesson here is that dreams inevitably lead to hideous implosions"
Fold Spindle Mutilate!
Baronetess
Lorelei
Grammar Police

I like pie. A cake is fine, too.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2007 June 01, 21:43:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Or, the third file labeled 'Instructions.zip' in the first message. Smiley

The third file that wasn't there originally, say, like when I posted my message? Smiley

*downloading*

Super INTJ.    MATY's Big Cat.    LOLcult.   Pescado: Like the ancient Egyptians, the Internet worships cats.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2007 June 01, 22:38:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Witch, these are mine I just finished them; but I have yet to see them "in the flesh" so to speak, in game.

Cheers for that, I only have a 3 in active, so much appreciated.  Grin

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
CandyToast
Corpulent Cretin

ISTP/INTJ Half C-3P0, Half evil genius

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2007 June 01, 22:51:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not a problem, I'm lacking in advanced SimPE skills (I'm one of those "idiots" they "proof" it for). This is one of the few quick 'n' easy projects that I have seen lately that I didn't start hearing "Danger, Will Robinson! Danger!" when I read the instructions. If I can make it I'm always willing to share.  Cheesy

"The lesson here is that dreams inevitably lead to hideous implosions"
Fold Spindle Mutilate!
igottapi
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2007 June 02, 00:28:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

i didnt post the actual thing cause i didnt know whether cboy would mind my posting and also cause i change mine completely, and i put the pics of the penis seperate because not everyone is fine with such things. I didnt put the hair cause i hate the hair, and remove the hair options from mine, so thats on your own. Sorry.
igottapi
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2007 June 03, 07:12:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ok people im almost finish with the female version of cboy's penis, im planning on making it seperate from the male so the choices can be different. I have the meshes and the hack working for women all i need is to put it together. So i need someone to find out if when i finish it i could post it and cboy won't mind. I would have been finish today but after 3 hours, a very bad headache and some cursing at myself for deleting the already done .package i remembered i had in a sub folder another version that what conflicting with the female one. Angry. yeah i kicked my self hard and now im going to sleep.
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2007 June 03, 18:37:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Heee hee, I feel your pain. My second attempt at face templates, I didn't pay attention to which file was the LOD and which was the vanilla one, and ended up with melting sims. Kept a headmaster around like that for poking purposes.

I wouldn't think that anyone who clicks on a link that says "penis" would be against seeing pics of such. However, you are forgiven since you called them "naughty bits" and that makes me giggle.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
syberspunk
Heretic
Terrible Twerp

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: 2007 June 04, 11:24:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think, as far as custom/recolours of the penis for males, at least, that should be fine.  I think he specifically made that CBOY_cock_user_textures.package for users to create their own recolours.  I'm pretty sure KSK made a set of recolours as I had that in my game from way back when.

Here is a link to the "original" thread (moved from MTS2 to SexySims2.com) over here.

I'm not quite sure if he has a clearly defined redistribution policy.  It says do not distribute, but only because there will be updates (of which, there haven't been any since the last one: 4/6/2006).

It also says, any changes made to the mod will not be supported by him. *shrugs*

I'm sure if Crammyboy has a problem, he would have said something by now.  If not, he could always come by and log a formal complaint, no? Grin  In the very least, the recolours should be fine, since he even made that custom user package for peeps to make their own skins.

Ste

igottapi
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2007 June 05, 17:41:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have great news im finish with the female version and  it works to perfection, but it conflict with the male version.

I have tried changing the guid but it doesnt work when i do, so if anyone know well  about guids i need help.
Strangel
Nitwitted Nuisance

Strangelet watches Star Wars with an iPhone. Geek.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: 2007 June 17, 11:28:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have great news im finish with the female version and  it works to perfection, but it conflict with the male version.

I have tried changing the guid but it doesnt work when i do, so if anyone know well  about guids i need help.

I hope someone's able to help you.. Definitely eager to have some fempeni for my game. All for diversity!

Jelendra: Welcome to the dark side. We have Eric. [True Blood Thread]
[14:26] notovny: Indeed. Pepperidge Farm Breakfast Kittens are delicious.
Om-Nom-Nomed as Throat of #grah 08.07.08 ISFP
igottapi
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2007 June 17, 17:42:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

oh its done, its works to perfection and doesnt conflict at all. Im just waiting for news from cboy to see if i can uploaded or not.
notveryawesome
Stupid Schlemiel

INTJ. I like putting hats on my avatar.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: 2007 June 17, 18:06:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

CBoy seems to be MIA, so you're likely to have a long wait. He seems pretty easy-going, though, from what I remember of him, so I don't think he'd mind you posting your fempeni. He might even get a kick out of it (I know I certainly would).

Disclaimer: I am condescending, arrogant, pedantic, and have a foot-shaped mouth. I also like to throw stones from my glass house. Resemblance to any persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
laylei
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2007 June 19, 21:24:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

forever_little, I downloaded your file, but what do I do with it? Just put it into downloads?
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: