More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 03:16:40

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Servo causing glitches
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Servo causing glitches  (Read 2508 times)
gomen
Servo causing glitches
« on: 2007 March 23, 22:10:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi
I'm new to MATY website and all the goodies here, so bare with me>

I had Pets and Nightlife and installed the More Awesome Than You pack of hacks. What a BLAST! I loved it, until I got OFB installed! Actually when I really see problems is when Servo is made and introduced into the house hold. Then my sims go wacko... and my lot. they won't follow commands. The will start doing something and then FLASH they will be somewhere else just standing there? I couldn't even close the game since all my save/home/quit options were blacked out. I had to shut the game down from desktop.

So is this because I installed OFB after I installed MATY hack packet? Is there another one I should use? Any help here? I searched the forum with no luck so hopefully someone can help.

Thank you in advance  Grin
Venusy
Dead Member

Despite the name, I am male.Do not call me "miss".

View Profile
Re: Servo causing glitches
« Reply #1 on: 2007 March 23, 22:16:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Update all hacks to OFB Pets versions. If that doesn't fix it, follow the section in the FAQ titled "How to get an error log".

EDIT: Damn, I only looked at the NL and OFB statements, completely skipping over the word "Pets". Oops.
« Last Edit: 2007 March 24, 13:03:40 by Venusy » Logged

"They say only the good die young. If that works both ways, I'm immortal."

ISTP - Independent, concise in speech, master of tools.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Servo causing glitches
« Reply #2 on: 2007 March 24, 02:36:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No, he shouldn't be using OFB versions, if he has Pets. Pets is the successor engine of OFB, and therefore, he should use the Pets versions of everything. Make sure you are using the updated Pets versions of things!

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: