More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 17, 11:46:55

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6518 Members
Latest Member: Willaemann
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  FFS Lot debugger - no preuni upgrade?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: FFS Lot debugger - no preuni upgrade?  (Read 3219 times)
Nadira
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
FFS Lot debugger - no preuni upgrade?
« on: 2006 November 29, 11:09:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lately I had 2 NPcollegesims move in (different lots/different times) and the UPGRADE PRE-UNI SIM function was missing in the FFS Lot Debugger (last version oct 29) in both cases. Was this option removed?
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: FFS Lot debugger - no preuni upgrade?
« Reply #1 on: 2006 November 29, 11:16:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The option was not removed, but you can't upgrade a sim that was already in Uni in some way at this time. The function will probably be updated to make use of some newer options, but upgrade pre-uni sim is meant to mass-upgrade sims from the pre-Uni era. If you have a mangled Uni sim, try the Jeffistani Adjuster or the in-game Sim Modder instead for finer control.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Nadira
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2006 November 29, 11:28:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks!
In the meantime I DID solve the problem by using TwoJeffs college adjuster just to add the slots and the locks, but thatīs not the same as your elegant upgrading which also took care of the "choose a major" problem. In fact I donīt know how, but for me the FFS upgrading DID work when moving in a NPstudent during OFB-times (I just had her moved in shortly prior installing the EP).
EDIT: Well, I may be wrong on that aspect. I attributed it to the awsomeness of the FFS debugger but I am not sure what really happened - my sim proposed to her during a date on his lot and to my astonishment she was moved in at that very instant and upgraded automatically. I just never before had this situation and could not think of anything having caused it except that it was a hack feature ...

An update by YOU would be appreciated strongly!

« Last Edit: 2006 November 29, 11:53:18 by Nadira » Logged
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2006 November 29, 12:04:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A uni sim graduated from a move-in will automatically be assigned a major, which is why the upgrade-function did not appear, as it interpreted your sim as a flagged graduate with a valid major, and thus correct. More detailed analysis will be added in an upcoming version to validate the correct number of slots and locks.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Nadira
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2006 November 29, 12:19:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is wagging her tail and looking forward to her masterīs voice ... Smiley
flowerchile
Bonghit Jones
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2006 November 29, 12:24:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is wagging her tail and looking forward to her masterīs voice ... Smiley

Lips sealed

I went outside once...the graphics were shit.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: