More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 02, 06:35:32

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  "Good Place to Crash??" Error log attached
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: "Good Place to Crash??" Error log attached  (Read 5707 times)
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
"Good Place to Crash??" Error log attached
« on: 2006 October 17, 03:35:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I posted this earlier in the ACR thread, but it doesn't seem that anyone there knows what the problem is.  I am desperate, and I hate the idea of going through all my hacks if someone else may be able to recognize what code is causing the problem.  I have never seen this before, and I'm not sure what hack it is a part of. 

I just installed ACR this weekend and was playing along nicely.  I was playing a Greek house, and someone called my YA to go downtown.  She agreed, and everything was fine at first.  Then I started getting errors on other uncontrollable sims.  I am attaching the first log, since they all seem to be similar.  This is the "One Twenty Five" NL community lot that I have modified and placed in my custom hood.  I put a bedroom upstairs for sims to steal away for woohoo.  I also have the Smart Beds hack, so I don't know if it's that one, the ACR, or something else that's causing this.  I tried making those sims selectable to see what actions they may have been attempting at the time, but there wasn't anything in their queue.  It seemed to start when they were trying to use the bathroom.  Their bladder was about halfway.  I have modified the bathrooms to have non-gender doors, a showers, and BUY.  But I forced an error on BUY and deleted them both, and the errors continued.  Any ideas?

Since posting this earlier, I threw a graduation party for one of my YAs in a small residential lot, and I started getting these errors again.   Angry  So it's not just comm lots.

Object id: 595
name: N004_User00009 - Cristina
Stack size: 7
Error: Could not find object reference.
Iterations: 33
  Frame 6:
    Stack Object id: 582
    Stack Object name: N004_User00000 - Joe
    Node: 39
    Tree: id 9322 name 'Get in Temp 0 - Good Place to Crash' version -32758
    from BedGlobals
    Prim state: 0
    Params:    Locals: 604 0 0 100 19
  Frame 5:
    Stack Object id: 604
    Stack Object name: Bed - Double - Medieval - E - Head
    Node: 4
    Tree: id 8347 name 'Interaction - Sleep - Autonomous - TEST' version -32755
    from BedGlobals
    Prim state: 0
    Params: 1    Locals:

[attachment deleted by admin]
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: "Good Place to Crash??" Error log attached
« Reply #1 on: 2006 October 17, 03:49:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It sounds like a good place to crash to me. It crashed, didn't it?

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2006 October 17, 04:02:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not really, the game didn't crash, it just pops up these errors.
nectere
Heretic
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2006 October 17, 05:05:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Do you have a visitor's enabled sleep mod or community lot sleep mod? Just thinking outloud - if you had the smart beds, which were already assigned possibly or not, and the visitor enabled sleep or community lot sleep I could see where there might be a logical conflict?

I am getting dorm errors on my dormies - same errors. However I dont have the above mentioned items, I just put in smart beds and CR also. The dormies seem stuck, they cant go in their dorm rooms or anything else really they just stand there pee themselves and then pass out. One made it to her dorm door but stood outside. When I turned on debug up popped the same errors and having just looked at the log...except one of the dormies was a visitor and the other lived there, I had to keep deleting them as resetting them did nothing. I finally moved my sims out of the dorm.

[attachment deleted by admin]
syberspunk
Heretic
Terrible Twerp

ISTJ - what a crazy random happenstance

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: 2006 October 17, 05:12:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm confused by your post nectere and I haven't looked at the log attached above, but just from the first post there, this would seem to be more likely related to Smart Beds rather than ACR. In the error log, I'm pretty sure the BHAV 'Interaction - Sleep - Autonomous - TEST' is modified by Smart Beds. If you have any other mods that modify that BHAV, or modify other BHAVs in BedGlobals, then you most likely have a conflict. Check for conflicts with the dizzytool or the paladintool. If you have Echo or DJSSims comm lot sleep hacks, those most likely will conflict with Smart Beds.

Nectere, you say you're getting the same error. You mean the same error as rainbows? Are you saying you got the error BEFORE installing Smart Beds? If so, then it could be some other non-awesome hack. We'd probably have to see the error log to be certain. *shrugs*

Ste

RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2006 October 17, 05:15:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No, I took out all hacks except TJ's hacks, including Smart Beds and ACR.  It still happened, so I took everything out except ACT and Smart Beds, and it still happens.  I deleted the bed, which was a Funkensnooze, and it quit happening.  I bought another bed and no errors.  But the errors started again as soon as he claimed ownership of the bed.  Sad  I cleared his ownership flags, and one of the visitors that was erroring went over and got in the bed and went to sleep.  This is strange because I have no hacks to enable visitors sleeping.  Huh  Maybe I'll have to take out Smart beds...I really liked it though.
nectere
Heretic
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2006 October 17, 05:19:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am saying that I do not have any visitor enabled sleep hacks, I am also saying that after installing both CR and smart beds I started getting those errors, at a dorm, from one dorm mate and one visitor. To my knowledge I do not have any other hacks that have anything to do with beds/sleeping other than sleep clocks, CR and smart beds - except elders and toddlers sleep later which no elders or toddlers where present in this scenario. Nor where any sleep clocks present on the dorm lot.
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2006 October 17, 05:24:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I took out Smart Beds, and the errors stopped.  I guess I will report this to TJ in the V2 Testing Grounds.  I do use sleep clocks, but this occurred even with only ACR and Smart Beds in my Downloads folder.
twojeffs
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: 2006 October 17, 05:38:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Update smart beds to the lastest version. Those errors are from the old one.
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2006 October 17, 05:57:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just figured that out.  I was on my way back to report after loading the game and testing it out!  I swear I thought I had gotten the latest one.  *sigh*
twojeffs
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: 2006 October 17, 06:45:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hrm, upon further review, this does appear to be something not covered in the new version. Won't take long to fix though. I'll post a new version in just a minute. The error looks really similar so caught me at first.
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2006 October 17, 07:22:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had the file dated 10/7.  The file dated 10/14 seems to have fixed it, but I'll check back in the morning.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: