More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 16, 02:56:32

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6518 Members
Latest Member: Willaemann
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  students going to wrong bin
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: students going to wrong bin  (Read 2947 times)
LynnMar
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
students going to wrong bin
« on: 2005 December 18, 20:29:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had a bad portal and I could not call a taxi for an outing.  So, instead of trying to fix it, I deceided to move the students out and build them a new place.   When I moved them into the bin instead of going to the UNI bin they went into the Neighborhood bin.

Does this allways happen if you move them all out at the same time? This is the second time it has happened to my UNI sims when I moved them all out togeather.

They were not living in a dorm but in a building I made and then had them call and apply for Greek status.

Meek_Monkey
Feckless Fool

View Profile
Re: students going to wrong bin
« Reply #1 on: 2005 December 19, 00:13:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have had this happen and I dont think there is a soultion for this I ended up restoring a recent backup game to fix it.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2005 December 19, 00:36:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I haven't had it happen, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I won't, but I'm wondering if you have a hack installed that could be causing this.  I know I had a problem with the various Move out on graduation fixes, which I would now only put in my game if a student has this problem.  Otherwise, I know one of them prevents a sim from moving out in the main hood, so it may also interfere with the normal move out to the students bin.  If you do have these hacks installed, I'd suggest you just keep them on your desktop until you need them.

Zephyr Zodiac
Duchess
gali
Crazy Lollipop
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2005 December 19, 01:03:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Never happened to me.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2005 December 19, 01:06:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's the first I've heard of it too, which is why I think it may be a hack that's causing it.

It could also have something to do with the problems associated with Greek Houses.

Zephyr Zodiac
LynnMar
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2005 December 19, 06:56:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

thanks everyone.   No, I do not have the move out hack.    I had to use it once a long time ago but I deleted it from my downloads since then.

Since they were still YAs'  after they were moved to neighborhood bin,   I was able to move them back to another  college dorm  using simenhancer.

So, far they are behaving as normal and I have been able to graduate two of them.
Meek_Monkey
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2005 December 19, 08:34:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I find using the sim enhacnce caused my problem in the fiest place I now edit my sims with simpe.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: