Objective: Finish a complete sim lifecycle from birth to death of the first generation in accordance with the rules below. You may create any sim directly as an adult from CAS. You may create one or two adults at your option. They must be connected in some way on the family tree. No children: Children must be born naturally. Challenge ends when the founders and the last child of the founder(s) have died or are removed from play.RULES
1. No cheats except where specifically permitted. You are allowed to use any custom contents or FFS/Twojeffs hacks, but you may not utilize any of the functions to cheat. No magic mood refreshers. No grade adjusters. No free money. None of that. You may use move_objects or the debug cheat only to move or delete stuck objects and sims, or force errors on the same. You may not delete sims to refresh their moods. Examples of legal hacks include "No 20K Handout", "No Cheering", etc. Anything in "More Awesome Than You" is legal when used as directed.
2. No moving between lots unless required. Nobody who moves out without the use of No-20K-Handout
may ever move back to the lot.
3. You may use the college clock or lot debugger to pick a new aspirationally-relevant lifetime want of your choice, at the age transition, aspiration change, or upon the fulfillment of an existing lifetime want. If you fail to achieve it, you incur an additional penalty. You may only reroll your LTW at these specific times. If you choose not to, you forfeit the opportunity.
4. You may use any of the career or aspirational awards, except where restricted, but they must be paid for. You may not purchase them with hacked collections.
5. No one may move off the lot except by death or marriage.
6. Time-sync must be maintained if anyone is married off the lot.
7. You may marry any townie or NPC. Playable sims may only be married if they were born naturally in game, and may only be married if your generation is equal to or greater than theirs. Nobody may marry a CAS(zero-generation) sim, a first-generation sim may only marry a first-generation sim(or townie/NPC). A second generation sim may marry a second or first generation sim, as well as a townie or NPC. A first generation sim may not marry a second generation sim. Only legitimate families are eligible: You may not marry anyone from a family who has used money or mood cheats. A sim may not move onto the lot by marriage if they have been to Uni, although someone may marry a Uni graduate and leave the lot as a result.
8. You may never move anyone new in. New sims can only join the lot from marriage.
9. You may not receive money from another lot outside of marriages. You may send money to other lots, but you may not receive any back.
10. Only babies may be adopted. Toddlers and up are ineligible for adoption.
11. NO SAVING AND RELOADING unless a bug occurs.RESTRICTIONS
1. Ethiopians are starving! No food or food items may be purchased. This includes cakes, buffets, fridges, grills, muffin ovens, pizza, smartmilk dispensers, restaurants etc. None of these items may be used by your sims on any lot they live on or visit. Items featuring real food are similarly forbidden (Energizer has potatoes and pizza slices!), even if the food is not used. Stealing food from other sims is permitted, but you cannot purchase or make the food. Eating from the garbage is permitted.
2. Ethiopians do not have running water! No items requiring the use of running water (terlets, sinks, bathtubs, showers, fire sprinklers) may be purchased or used at home. Using them on a community lot is permissible.
3. Ethiopians do not have electricity! No items requiring the use of electricity, unless they have self-contained power supplies (personal electronics, fire alarms, battery-operated devices), may be purchased or used at home. Using them on a community lot is permissible. EXCEPTION: The Phone may be purchased to turn off the ringer and then sold.
4. Ethiopians do not have birth control! You must always choose "Try For Baby" when woohooing if available!
5. Ethiopians do not have fine educational institutions! Nobody goes to Uni.TERMINOLOGIES
Controllable: Any sim that you can control and give orders to.
Playable: Any sim that is playable: A non-townie, non-NPC that lives on a playable lot or in the lotbin.SCORING
for every controllable sim that dies of anything other than old age.-1000 points
for every controllable sim that starves to death! (cumulative with above!)-500 points
for every controllable sim that dies of (non-choking) disease! (cumulative with above!)-50 points
for every time I am forced to insult you for your inept mismanagement if you share the story of an ongoing challenge.LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT
Lifetime Achievement penalties are only assessed on death. Sims still alive at the conclusion of the challenge do not incur any of these penalties.-500 points
for dying of old age without a platinum tombstone.-250 points
for failing to achieve a lifetime want that you chose, regardless of whether it is the first one or not. Cumulative with above. Uni+ only!ACHIEVEMENT - CHILDREN
These penalties are not applicable for generation 0 (CAS).-1000 points
for every child taken by the SS. Penalty applied immediately on arrival of the SS.-500 points
for every teen that runs away. Penalty applied immediately.-500 points
if the police do not recover the runaway. Cumulative with above.BONUS POINTS! This challenge is so brutal we'll actually give you positive points!+1 point
if all sims that have lived on your lot achieve their lifetime wants.+1 point
if all sims that have lived on your lot maximize all skills.+1 point
if no one grows up badly.+1000 points
if you also manage to beat E-Mail concurrently on the same lot!AUTOMATIC LOSS CONDITIONS
if everyone dies or is removed from play.Automatically lose
if you violate one of the rules or restrictions.Automatically lose
if no sims are in play at the end of the challenge.