More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 16, 14:42:37

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6518 Members
Latest Member: Willaemann
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Family left town while using awesomemod
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Family left town while using awesomemod  (Read 3734 times)
Lisanne Sharissa
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Family left town while using awesomemod
« on: 2010 October 02, 23:10:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I made a pregnant family member move out with her husband, while her sisters stayed behind. I picked out a house for her..
And now she doesnt live there anymore. Ive checked all the houses multiple times. The only way to reach her, is to
call and invite her over. But now i wont get to see her kids.

I have awesomemod installed correctly and i have AwesomeStoryDriver enabled.
I thought families weren't supposed to leave town using AwesomeStoryDriver. Is this normal? And if not, how do i fix it?

Xx

soozelwoozel
Senator

Success Weasel, School of notovny '11

View Profile
Re: Family left town while using awesomemod
« Reply #1 on: 2010 October 02, 23:17:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, it's you again. Haven't you learnt anything form your last jaunt to MATY? Your grammar and Shift-key skillz are atrocious.

"xoxo"

KNOCK KNOCK, JUNIOR\'S HERE
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2010 October 03, 01:05:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And where is this sim now? Did it move to another house, perhaps one with a crib, or did it run out of money and get evicted?

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
wizard_merlin
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010 October 03, 01:51:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Unless you made the family sacred, they are NOT immune to the actions of Story Mode.  That is, as the FOJ said, they could have been moved to have kids, they could have moved into a different value property, or got the boot.  If you can still call and invite them over, it would suggest they are probably homeless, rather than being booted from the neighbourhood.  Did you try listhomeless and see if they are there?  There are several possible options, you need to investigate them all.

I am not a complete idiot, some of the parts are missing.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2010 October 03, 02:03:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

He's using AwesomeStory, and under AwesomeStory, no in-neighborhood sims can EVER be disintegrated, and IIRC, they can't actually leave the neighborhood, either, so they probably just moved to a house with an actual crib, since you did mention they were going to form babby.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Lisanne Sharissa
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2010 October 04, 01:04:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I switched and made her active with ctrl select sim. When i tell her to  "go home"  she just visits a public place, stay there for a while, and then she goes "home" again to another public place.. Her husband and twin babies weren't in her family anymore. But they werent dead either. She couldn't invite her husband but her sisters can. So i guess you need a home to invite sims. I did move her into a house with a crib.. I use a awesomemodfriendly (crib invested) neighbourhood.

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2010 October 04, 02:17:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How weird. Sounds like some sort of Failure must hav occurred, such as running out of money in mid-move and thus winding up homeless.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: