More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 03, 06:30:28

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Invite foreign visitor not working?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Invite foreign visitor not working?  (Read 2403 times)
qvcatullus
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
Invite foreign visitor not working?
« on: 2010 January 16, 01:02:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My sim visited France and made a couple of friends there. When she came back, I tried to call her friends to come visit, and look, 'invite foreign visitor.' OK. It lets me select this, but announces that 'my sim doesn't know anyone in another location that well' or something. Odd, because she made 2 full-bar best friends, but one of them was the special crap dealer, so maybe they can't visit or something. I then just tried calling long distance to chat, and got the same thing -- it allowed me to select the option, but told me I didn't know anyone abroad.
I do not know if this is an Awesome Mod thing, an 'I don't know what I'm doing' thing, if I need to wait a certain time after returning from abroad, or what. But if it is an AM thing, it might be a bug. Or maybe consorting with the enemy is forbidden.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Invite foreign visitor not working?
« Reply #1 on: 2010 January 16, 01:07:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The Special Crap Dealer is no-invite, yes.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
qvcatullus
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
Re: Invite foreign visitor not working?
« Reply #2 on: 2010 January 16, 03:16:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Gotcha, thanks! Not long-distance-call-to-chattable either, or is that still a potential problem?

There's still the other friend that it also won't let me call, but maybe they're a secret shopkeeper or something and I didn't notice.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: