More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 17, 13:11:50

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6518 Members
Latest Member: Willaemann
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Eyebrows lost in a Fire
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Eyebrows lost in a Fire  (Read 2274 times)
Torkle
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
Eyebrows lost in a Fire
« on: 2005 November 27, 05:06:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When the FFS automatic wardrobe kicked in on one of my graduating sims, I noticed that she didn't have any eyebrows anymore.  She was recently involved in a nasty cooking accident in the dorms.  If you'll remember, the flavor text for the Fire! memory is Yeeowch, that was hot! I think my eyebrows are gone. . .

So to check my sanity - Can a fire really burn off a sim's eyebrows, or was I hallucinating again?
« Last Edit: 2005 November 27, 05:19:43 by Torkle » Logged

---
Torkle
dusty
Feckless Fool

View Profile
Re: Eyebrows lost in a Fire
« Reply #1 on: 2005 November 27, 05:51:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have never had sims lose their eyebrows in a fire.  However, I had a teen who grew up terribly ugly, so I gave him plastic surgery (thanks to Twojeffs' hack) and a makeover, including custom brows.  Later he walked by a neighbours house and had a completely blue face.  When I selected him, and sent him to the mirror his face came back, but he had no eyebrows. 

So I guess what I'm getting to in a roundabout way is, were the eyebrows custom ones?

Torkle
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
Re: Eyebrows lost in a Fire
« Reply #2 on: 2005 November 27, 15:12:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nope - These were standard Maxian eyebrows.  I looked through the fire code (Group 0x7FD0A790 in objects.package) and I looked through Pescado's fire mod and I didn't find anything eyebrow related in either one.  I guess I was hallucinating.  So much for sanity.

---
Torkle
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: