More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 25, 09:46:24

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  happy holiday stuff
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: happy holiday stuff  (Read 10093 times)
chibishi
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
happy holiday stuff
« on: 2008 November 12, 23:43:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi, i'm a newbie and well, I'm French, i said it. In fact I don't know if i can ask for something like that but i'd like to get the clothes from de the happy holiday stuff but since i'm european, i just can't take it on the sims2store, is there someone willing to take them for me? I'll pay, of course, i just want the clothing and maybe the hair.

Thank You.
FourCats
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
Re: happy holiday stuff
« Reply #1 on: 2008 November 13, 00:58:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I found it:
http://thepiratebay.org/search/the%20sims%202%20happy%20holiday%20stuff/0/99/0

May all your fears & worries come true.
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2008 November 13, 01:12:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Chibishi, if this is something in the Sims2Store, all items are ripped and available in the Peasantry section of this forum.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
SaraMK
Nefarious!
Terrible Twerp

Playing again.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2008 November 13, 03:01:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you just want the hair/hats and clothes, I ripped those out ages ago and they're here: http://www.mediafire.com/?29qzbq400ki (2006 stuff) and here: http://www.mediafire.com/?jziozyqmwmj (original stuff)

Included are the asian clothes and hair, the santa and new years outfits and hats, the elf outfits and hats, some baby clothes. I'm not going  to bother with pictures because this is all the clothing and hair/hats that came with the pack, so if you wanted it, you must not need pictures.

Having these installed means you can also download any recolors of these items and they'll work.

Fail.
chibishi
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2008 November 14, 09:58:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, thank you everyone. I just love getting new clothes for my sims, this is the coolest forum i've been in so far, and sorry for my english.
knork
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2008 November 17, 12:52:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi

I'm just wondering is the link posted above the "Mini Holiday Pack"?  I bought the barebones version back in 2005, but never had a chance to purhase the "mini xmas pack" that was on EA Downloaders for a short period.

Does anyone have it or think it will be up on the EA Store sometime?
Lord Darcy
Obtuse Oaf

The owls are not what they seem.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: 2008 November 17, 13:01:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm just wondering is the link posted above the "Mini Holiday Pack"?  I bought the barebones version back in 2005, but never had a chance to purhase the "mini xmas pack" that was on EA Downloaders for a short period.
Why do you want 2006 Mini Holiday Pack? Happy Holiday Stuff (2006) is the combo of 2005 pack and 2006 mini pack. Get rid of your 2005 version and reinstall HHS.

ETA: I'm pretty sure that installing HHS over your existing 2005 pack will work just fine, as HHS does not come with its own installer to mess your game files. It's more like a simple self-extracting archive.
« Last Edit: 2008 November 17, 13:08:42 by Lord Darcy » Logged

knork
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2008 November 17, 13:06:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I never bought the 2006 version i thought it would have been a waste getting both packs for just 20 extra items  Smiley when i finally got around to buying the mini pack it was no longer available.
Gwill
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2008 November 17, 14:20:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What the hell is this "buying" you speak of?

Dibs on Darth Telligent!
INTJ bordering on P
Want to know where babies come from?
EsotericPolarBear
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2008 November 17, 14:28:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What the hell is this "buying" you speak of?

It's this fad where you trade number values for physical values.

I really don't see it lasting very long as it's very inconsistent.
SaraMK
Nefarious!
Terrible Twerp

Playing again.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2008 November 17, 17:44:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I never bought the 2006 version i thought it would have been a waste getting both packs for just 20 extra items  Smiley when i finally got around to buying the mini pack it was no longer available.

I bet they'll recycle it this holiday season, so if you are desperate to part with your money you can get it then.

Fail.
Count
jolrei
Senator

Son of Perdition

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2008 November 17, 19:16:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, thank you everyone. I just love getting new clothes for my sims, this is the coolest forum i've been in so far, and sorry for my english.

Sorry for your English?  Seems okay to me, especially considering your apparent ESL status.  If only some posters who apparently speak English as their first language would apologise.

Tribulatio proxima est
SiuPang
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2008 November 23, 11:48:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sorry for your English?  Seems okay to me, especially considering your apparent ESL status.  If only some posters who apparently speak English as their first language would apologise.

LOL,  I am an ETL... Anyway I guess chibishi need not apologise as long as he is not being rude and his English is totally understandable.
Well, chibishi, it's ok to ask for Store stuff here.... The policy here is Store stuff should be shared here and then fixed by someone more awesome than EAxis! And for the Happy Holiday Stuff, I guess someone has told you the better way of getting it: Torrent!
nanacake
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2008 November 28, 07:52:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you just want the hair/hats and clothes, I ripped those out ages ago and they're here: http://www.mediafire.com/?29qzbq400ki (2006 stuff) and here: http://www.mediafire.com/?jziozyqmwmj (original stuff)

Included are the asian clothes and hair, the santa and new years outfits and hats, the elf outfits and hats, some baby clothes. I'm not going  to bother with pictures because this is all the clothing and hair/hats that came with the pack, so if you wanted it, you must not need pictures.

Having these installed means you can also download any recolors of these items and they'll work.

I downloaded those two and loaded up, all the Santa outfits  (1 AF, 1 AM, 2 EF) do not work - shows missing meshes default outfits. The rest all work fine thanks.
Julix
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2008 December 23, 21:44:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's don't work for me too. Sad
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: