More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 16:06:05

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Small AL Warning - multiple playable apartments
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Small AL Warning - multiple playable apartments  (Read 3723 times)
Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

Tards, Damned Tards and You Were Adopted.

View Profile
Small AL Warning - multiple playable apartments
« on: 2008 September 03, 02:12:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just thought I'd let people know about a small oopsie I encountered with AL and multiple playable families in an apartment block. Make sure that the townies have finished moving in after your first family is placed before exiting out to the hood and moving another family in.

I moved Nina Caliente into an apartment block I built and the townies started to arrive, but I exited the block to move in Dina & Michael Bachelor, Don Lothario and the Burbs. I played each of these families for a day and then went back to play Nina and bring her in sync with the others. For a little while the other playable families were listed on the doors, then the NPC's finished moving in and now Nina lives in a block full of NPC's rather than my other playables. The other families are fine and see her and the rest of the playables, but not poor Nina. She is alone - awwww!

So don't do what I did. Wait until those NPC's are settled before exiting to the hood and moving in other families.

Mia kusenveturilo estas angiloplena.
GayJohnScarritt
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
Re: Small AL Warning - multiple playable apartments
« Reply #1 on: 2008 September 03, 02:59:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Moving her out, then back in should rectify the situation, or just exiting/reloading the lot might reset the lot.  Several possible solutions present themselves, it'd be nice to know which solves the problem.

[11:18] Pescado: GJS manages to appear smart and knowledgeable, even though he wasn't really..

Myers-Briggs: - ISFP       Awesome NS2 -  DOOOO EEEET!

[23:56] Pescado: ATTACK, MY DUCKY MINIONS!
Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

Tards, Damned Tards and You Were Adopted.

View Profile
Re: Small AL Warning - multiple playable apartments
« Reply #2 on: 2008 September 03, 12:24:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's only a testing hood. I was just going to ignore it personally. If I get a chance to play anytime soon I'll check what happens if I try your suggestions and repost. I just thought I'd warn others.

Mia kusenveturilo estas angiloplena.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: