More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 06:13:05

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Darcyland
| |-+  Lord Darcy Investigates (Moderator: Lord Darcy)
| | |-+  Marhis's Alarm Clocks on Low Tables mod - Updated to IKEA Home Stuff Pack
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Marhis's Alarm Clocks on Low Tables mod - Updated to IKEA Home Stuff Pack  (Read 8683 times)
Lord Darcy

The owls are not what they seem.

View Profile WWW
Marhis's Alarm Clocks on Low Tables mod - Updated to IKEA Home Stuff Pack
« on: 2008 August 10, 14:40:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I took the liberty of updating Marhis's Alarm Clocks on Low Tables to include IKEA alarm clock. If you have my IKEA Home Stuff Objects Fix, IKEA clock will be usable as a functional alarm clock. The animation actually fits better at coffee table height due to its oversized mesh, as shown in the screenshot.

I also adjusted BHAVs of 2 base game clocks so that this mod can be more compatible in case AL updates alarm clock semi-global.

Tested in the Base Game. Should work for all EPs. Compatible with AL.
File name was not changed. Just overwrite Marhis's original version.

For people who want to keep the amount of global mods at minimum, I recommend Decoration Transformer by netmicro as an alternative. This excellent object mod "transforms" all non-decoration objects (stuff that wouldn't sit on decorative slots in unmodded game) into decoration. The tutorial shows exactly what Marhis's alarm clock mod does - putting an alarm clock on the coffee table. Great for custom objects, as you don't have to edit Init BHAV of custom objects themselves.

* marhis-alarmclocks_mp-IKEA.zip (0.32 KB - downloaded 864 times.)
« Last Edit: 2008 September 02, 08:04:46 by Lord Darcy » Logged

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: