More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 23:39:26

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  Peasantry
| | |-+  Updated MaxoidMonkeys Topiary Shrubs Seasonal working. Made by Argon.
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Updated MaxoidMonkeys Topiary Shrubs Seasonal working. Made by Argon.  (Read 15544 times)
Havelock
Lipless Loser

View Profile
Updated MaxoidMonkeys Topiary Shrubs Seasonal working. Made by Argon.
« on: 2007 October 14, 16:34:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Argon has Bundled and reworked the Topiarys from scratch. Everyone should redownload the Awesomware. He added also the Building Shrub.

Dont forget to remove the old shrubs because the have the same Guid.

All topiarys in one bundle made by Argon are here http://www.mediafire.com/?vdc9ebv75zm

The Shrubs use Ingame textures the Pyramid shrub and the Building shrub carry own textures because the Ingame would not work for them.
« Last Edit: 2008 August 14, 22:35:38 by Havelock » Logged
Firefly
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: MaxoidMonkeys Eggshrub and Pyramidshrub Seasonal working
« Reply #1 on: 2007 October 18, 16:22:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Totally Awesome, the Pyramid shrub was one of my two favorite shrubs and now being seasonal will be a great addition to BV. Much appreciated.
Lord Darcy
Obtuse Oaf

The owls are not what they seem.

View Profile WWW
Re: MaxoidMonkeys Eggshrub and Pyramidshrub Seasonal working
« Reply #2 on: 2007 November 02, 19:39:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is really cool, those shrubs were sticking out like a sore thumb in snowy winter garden. Thanks a bunch for the update. *presses thanks button repeatedly* EAxis should have updated them in the first place, like that Running with the Scissors download. (Of course, with the advent of SPs, they are not giving a damn about Exchange objects anymore...)

Any chance of similar update for other 3 shrubs? I kinda like that dolphin shrub.

Edit: Thank you very much for the updating Dolphin and Llama shrubs! I didn't realize that you've added them in the main post, as you didn't bump your thread and I only checked for threads with new replies.
« Last Edit: 2007 November 16, 15:09:25 by Lord Darcy » Logged

seelindarun
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
Re: Updated MaxoidMonkeys Egg,Pyramidshrub,Llama and Dolphin Seasonal working
« Reply #3 on: 2007 November 16, 18:59:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Might you consider completing the set by doing the skyline topiary, too?  That's .my. personal favourite.  Roll Eyes  However, I've been thoroughly enjoying the return of the egg and pyramid topiaries.  You were right to do them first; they are by far the most versatile.
Havelock
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2007 November 16, 20:13:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Might you consider completing the set by doing the skyline topiary, too?  That's .my. personal favourite.  Roll Eyes  However, I've been thoroughly enjoying the return of the egg and pyramid topiaries.  You were right to do them first; they are by far the most versatile.

Sorry not the buiding shrub.
He Is badly mapped and uses his own and ingame textures the same time.
To many resources to link and i have to make the seasonal textures plus he need ingame textures also.
The package size would be bigger as the Pyramid shrub package. Its not worth for me.

You could use my Shrubs to look how it works and for cloning to try it your self.

It would be better to make him a plastic shrub so he get some generic snow in Winter.
seelindarun
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2007 November 17, 20:16:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have not seen it as a plastic shrub anywhere, but that's all right.  I can live without it. Smiley  I believe you that it would be too cumbersome and too big to have as a seasonal plant.  Meantime, I'll continue to use the topiary hedges you converted.  Thank you again for them.
Argon
Juvenile Jackass

What Would Brian Kinney Do?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: 2008 August 14, 07:07:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://www.mediafire.com/?vdc9ebv75zm

Just wanted to point out that it's possible to recycle the existing meshes and not have to duplicate them. My building shrub texture is awful but it's better than nothing, low detail and neighborhood view also work by adding some lines to the shape references.

Desktop: Intel Core 2 Duo 3.0 GHz, 3GB RAM, Nvidia Ge-Force GTS 450 1GB, Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium, WSXGA+ (1680x1050), Windows 7 Pro x64

Laptop: Sony VAIO VPCYB15KX, AMD Dual-Core E-350 1.60 GHz, 4GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 6310, WXGA (1366x768), Windows 7 Pro x86
Havelock
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2008 August 14, 16:33:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://www.mediafire.com/?vdc9ebv75zm

Just wanted to point out that it's possible to recycle the existing meshes and not have to duplicate them.

I really wish you would have told this the EAxoids who have build the Trees and Shrubs in Seasons EP  Grin . I have only copied the crappy way they made them. Thats awesome, thank you. All Shrubs updatet and bundled.
« Last Edit: 2008 August 14, 22:25:37 by Havelock » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: