More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 26, 12:27:40

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  BV clothing booth new interaction causes the game to freeze
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: BV clothing booth new interaction causes the game to freeze  (Read 2228 times)
Lord Darcy
Obtuse Oaf

The owls are not what they seem.

View Profile WWW
BV clothing booth new interaction causes the game to freeze
« on: 2007 October 08, 14:42:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was initially delighted to find that two clothing booths from the base game have new dresser-like interactions (Change/Plan Outfits) in BV. My delight was short-lived, however. Every time I move the cursor over a clothing booth on community lot, the game freezes for a few seconds before it brings up the newly-added pie menu. (tested with no hacks installed, no error log in debug mode) Unlike other objects, the cursor doesn't immediately change shape from footprint to sun-shaped upon mouseover. It remains footprint-shaped for a couple of seconds when the game hangs. It only changes shape after the game unfreezes. This bug makes it annoying to put clothing booths on, say, beach lots. I guess EAxis somehow botched something up when they added new interactions.

Not surprisingly, the H&M clothing booth doesn't have new interactions at all, as stuff packs are intended to all version of the game. I managed to enable them by extracting pie menu strings from the base game booth.

Anyone else noticed this bug as well?

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: