More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 09:11:40

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Cat stuck in house that thinks residents are still on vacation
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Cat stuck in house that thinks residents are still on vacation  (Read 2267 times)
dusty
Feckless Fool

View Profile
Cat stuck in house that thinks residents are still on vacation
« on: 2007 October 06, 10:51:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had an issue with a family that got stuck on vacation - clicking on their house took me to the lot they were staying on, but it was in build mode. I had not messed with zoning cheats, so I do not know what caused it.
 I recovered them by summoning to another family and moving them to a new place.  However, I couldn't summon their cat, who was of course at home while they were on vacation.
The cat is now stuck in their old house, which has a dark green plumbob above, and says the family is still on vacation.  I can't bulldoze, move it out, or anything.  Any suggestions? I don't even care about the cat that much ( Shocked ) but it will be a bit annoying having that house like that forever.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Cat stuck in house that thinks residents are still on vacation
« Reply #1 on: 2007 October 06, 11:23:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Bit late now, but you should have tried using the Magic Wand tool to see if you could break out of build mode. As for recovering the cat, you can't simply summon the cat or move it in using SimPE?

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
dusty
Feckless Fool

View Profile
Re: Cat stuck in house that thinks residents are still on vacation
« Reply #2 on: 2007 October 06, 11:30:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I knew not of the Magic Wand tool, and cannot believe I hadn't thought of SimPE.   Undecided  Will try now.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: