More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 03, 05:20:39

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Snow is blue!!!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Snow is blue!!!  (Read 3149 times)
teca
Asinine Airhead

Carefull, i bite!

View Profile
Snow is blue!!!
« on: 2007 October 04, 10:56:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have a real big problem in my game, everytime i'm in a residential lot and it starts to snow, the ground stays blue, neon blue to be more precise. when i first bought seasons everything was fine so i thought this was due to some hack (i have several in my game) i had downloaded, i tooke them all out of the game and the problem continues. Then i bought bon voyage but the problem wasn't solved. I was just wondering if someone else had this problem and what did you do to fix it. Thanks for the time

I'm confused! Will you help me?
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Snow is blue!!!
« Reply #1 on: 2007 October 04, 11:04:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sounds like a driver issue. Update your DirectX and drivers. If you are using the most recent versions, use a less recent version. Remember, sometimes updating your drivers can be the cause of brokenness as much as not updating them can be. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
teca
Asinine Airhead

Carefull, i bite!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2007 October 04, 11:21:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for the help, i will see if i can ask someone to help me with that cause i know nothing about computers Smiley but thanks, you were nice Wink

B
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2007 October 04, 18:25:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Additional help:

Click here if you have an Nvidia graphics card and download the appropriate driver based on OS and series.
Click here if you have an ATI graphics card and download the appropriate driver based on OS and series.

If you don't know what your card is, hit WinKey + "R", type "dxdiag" (no quotes), and hit "Enter".  The "Display" tab will tell you the manufacturer.  You should be up to date with DirectX, but if it turns out that this is not the case, visit this page to download the update app.   
Angie
Corpulent Cretin

ISTP - "Engineer"

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2007 October 04, 20:30:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Are you sure you don't have Targa's pond water recolors installed?  They were causing blue snow in someone else's game; see this thread.
teca
Asinine Airhead

Carefull, i bite!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2007 October 05, 16:03:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you all for the help, i now know what the problem is cause i remember downloading the pound water recolors. when i have the time to play i will take those out. Thanks a lot. You were all very kind  Wink

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: