More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 26, 22:23:57

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Fishing error log
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Fishing error log  (Read 2250 times)
Invisigoth
Peedrinker
Malodorous Moron

INTP: pensive analytical skeptic.

View Profile
Fishing error log
« on: 2007 October 03, 05:38:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So, I have no idea what might have caused this. I've had some free time this week and I've been playing almost every day. I have directed sims in this household to go fishing without any errors, but this time something popped up. I haven't downloaded anything new lately. I am running all EPs (including BV), FFS, GL, and basegame is holiday garbage v2. My sim, Victor, was fishing at his home business lot and he invited two townies to join because I wanted him to work on relationship with them while accomplishing something useful (procuring more fish to sell). He caught several fish before the error occurred, although it did look as if he was just catching another one at the moment of the error. HDCU comes up clean. In the interest of full disclosure I will admit that I used Paladin's seasons and weather controller to sync the season in this lot to the rest of the hood. It is verified BV compatible and no one else has mentioned an error involving this object, so I doubt that it's related. But I am trying to cover all the bases here.
« Last Edit: 2007 October 03, 05:42:48 by J. M. Pescado » Logged

A queue is a line. A cue is a pool stick or a hint or guiding suggestion.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Fishing error log
« Reply #1 on: 2007 October 03, 05:42:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I believe this is a random glitch that can occur if the fish in question disappears or fails to spawn in some way. There's no apparently known pattern for why accessory errors like this randomly occur.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: