More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 16, 08:08:53

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Teens in Create-A-Sim
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Teens in Create-A-Sim  (Read 2394 times)
klmfrigate
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Teens in Create-A-Sim
« on: 2007 September 30, 21:15:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I like to create my own townies and I've found a gliche.  Also, I have one teen in a family I created that made a mistake.  When he goes off to college he ends up divorcing the mother of his child.  Oops.  So in CAS I need to have a few certain things available.

1) I know that we can change an adult into a teen now to avoid needing a parent for a teen but I've found a catch.  The sim doesnot totally age back to a teen normally it acts as if the sim reached its birthday and adds the adult years to how many days old the sim is.  So my first question is there anything out there that lets us create a teen in CAS with out parents?

2) Is there anything out there if the above is possible that allows us to have the teen be married to an adult and have a kid in CAS?
Soylent Sim
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
Re: Teens in Create-A-Sim
« Reply #1 on: 2007 September 30, 21:41:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Before I answer this question, tell me something.  Are you aware that the behavior you're talking about results from a mod from another site?  If so, why are you asking here rather than the place that you got it?  And if you're not aware, you need a lot more help before we get around to the problems you're mentioning here.
Buchignani
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: Teens in Create-A-Sim
« Reply #2 on: 2007 September 30, 22:30:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OP is not necessarily using inteen if the sims are CAS sims. You can create a CAS family - mother, father and child, move them in and use the AgeSims cheat to turn the mother and/or father into teens. They'll retain the relationships. Unfortunately, agesims is a bit borken and will mess up timelines and the teen(s) will probably be flunking out of school and a variety of other minor things. And then teens lose all their relationships when they age - thus the unintended divorce.

The OP could use inteen or insim or simPE to fix things up. I don't know of any way to do it in CAS.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: