More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 06:17:38

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Bon Voyage
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Bon Voyage  (Read 20520 times)
Invisigoth
Peedrinker
Malodorous Moron

INTP: pensive analytical skeptic.

View Profile
Re: Bon Voyage
« Reply #50 on: 2007 October 04, 01:12:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sadly locals spawn with random clothes...

thats what I thought  Sad 

Argon created a fix for turning townies into vacation locals (with proper clothes and behaviors) when using the townie and NPC creator. I decided to create my own and it didn't take long. I've made 8 for Takemizu Village so far and I want to see if that's too many or not enough before I create locals for the other destinations. But I don't see why it would be a problem to just turn the locals that the game spawns into townies and then back into vacation locals. That should fix their clothing.

A queue is a line. A cue is a pool stick or a hint or guiding suggestion.
pioupiou
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2007 October 04, 07:24:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As far as I can tell Argon fix does nothing for the clothing of the locals. The fix made the NPC Creator working when choosing a sim to be a local, but in my game at least, I still had to change their clothing to match the region I chose for them.
They were behaving correctly and appearing in the right vacation location, but their clothes were random until I changed them.
Invisigoth
Peedrinker
Malodorous Moron

INTP: pensive analytical skeptic.

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2007 October 05, 06:04:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As far as I can tell Argon fix does nothing for the clothing of the locals. The fix made the NPC Creator working when choosing a sim to be a local, but in my game at least, I still had to change their clothing to match the region I chose for them.
They were behaving correctly and appearing in the right vacation location, but their clothes were random until I changed them.

Thanks for pointing that out. Since I CAS made mine they were dressed properly, but for some reason I thought that Argon's thread said that it would fix the clothing too. I went back and reread the thread and I was wrong. I suppose the most important thing is that they behave correctly as locals, though, since clothing isn't too hard to fix.

A queue is a line. A cue is a pool stick or a hint or guiding suggestion.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 2007 October 05, 06:10:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Locals don't have a specific forced uniform. Some locals ship dressed funny out of the box, and it's trivially easy to cause them to dress funny with a clothing store.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: