More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 11:39:03

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Lock up Issues (I FAIL at installation~!)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Lock up Issues (I FAIL at installation~!)  (Read 2236 times)
Kala
Dimwitted Dunce

Stop Screwing!!

View Profile
Lock up Issues (I FAIL at installation~!)
« on: 2007 October 07, 14:46:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I bought Bon Voyage at the beginning of last week.  When the key screen popped up, my keyboard locked up.  Yesterday, I exchanged my copy of BV with the hope of actually installing the game.  When I tried to install Bon Voyage this morning, my keyboard locked up at the code screen.  I thought a clean install would solve the problem, but when I put in the Sims 2 DVD, my keyboard locked up for the third time today.  What is going on with my computer and how can I fix it?

Update: I told my brother about my problems and he thought there might be an issue with my DVD drive.  He hocked up his extra combo drive to my computer and the same stuff is happening.  I don't see any characters pop up when I type in the code box.

I believe a program I tried to install between Seasons and Bon Voyage borked my ability to type in the registration box of my Sims 2 game.  Someone else is going to reinstall windows altogether.
« Last Edit: 2007 October 31, 04:15:05 by Kala » Logged

You can spell and that's great.  What else can you do?  Being an ass doesn't count.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: