More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 16:50:48

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  New Teen Vampires on Sim2.com
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: New Teen Vampires on Sim2.com  (Read 11172 times)
Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
New Teen Vampires on Sim2.com
« on: 2005 October 14, 11:49:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just downloaded them. It looks like they have their own vampire skin because they're not all funky and blue like the normal vampires. At least not in the pictures.

*edit: they are just gothic looking CAS sims that look like vampires. If you want to make them real vampires you'll have to do it in game.

Amelia

Bartholomew

Anyway, their clothing is nice if nothing else. I though NL should have had some teen vamps anyway. There was one kid I actually thought was one, but turns out he's just a goth with white face makeup and a black trenchcoat. Wink
« Last Edit: 2005 October 17, 15:08:19 by Motoki » Logged

In communist China Peggy's hairs cut you!
Countess
theisz
Lipless Loser

View Profile
Re: New Teen Vampires on Sim2.com
« Reply #1 on: 2005 October 14, 12:48:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just went and downloaded them too.  I wonder why their skin tone differs from the adult vamps.  Do you think downloading these skins will correct the funky two toned teen vamps in the game?  Probably not, just crazy thinking on my part.
Countess
theisz
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2005 October 14, 13:12:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Never mind.  Now I fell like a complete rod.   Roll Eyes  They are not really vamps, it's just regular teens in vamp like attire.   

Man do I feel like a boob.
linolino
Exasperating Eyesore

Linosim

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2005 October 14, 13:57:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just went and downloaded them too.  I wonder why their skin tone differs from the adult vamps.  Do you think downloading these skins will correct the funky two toned teen vamps in the game?  Probably not, just crazy thinking on my part.
the two toned skin vampire was fixed with the patch
Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2005 October 14, 14:13:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Never mind.  Now I fell like a complete rod.   Roll Eyes  They are not really vamps, it's just regular teens in vamp like attire.   

LOL you think you feel bad? I started a thread about it. Wink

So yes, I also found out they're just goth looking teens. :p I guess there is no real way to make vampire sim templates for the bodyshop or CAS as that's something they have to change into in game. The outfits are nice though. Smiley

I did make those two and made them brother and sister. I had to make a 'mom' but I'll just cut the family ties in SimPE. I made them vamps and am getting ready to make them townies via Inge's shrub. Funny, Amelia had a want to buy Vamprocillian. I guess she doesn't like being a vampire.  Grin

Renatus
Nitwitted Nuisance

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2005 October 14, 15:39:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Aw, don't feel too stupid. I rarely wander over to the official site and I would have missed out on these outfits if you hadn't posted. That would've been unfortunate for me; I like the new clothes and I've been needing some new stuff for the potential 'creepy' denziens of my favourite neighborhood.

MissDoh
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2005 October 14, 15:57:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So yes, I also found out they're just goth looking teens. :p I guess there is no real way to make vampire sim templates for the bodyshop or CAS as that's something they have to change into in game. The outfits are nice though. Smiley

I did make those two and made them brother and sister. I had to make a 'mom' but I'll just cut the family ties in SimPE. I made them vamps and am getting ready to make them townies via Inge's shrub. Funny, Amelia had a want to buy Vamprocillian. I guess she doesn't like being a vampire.  Grin

Well I sound even more studip since I look all the over the Sims2 website and I cannot put my finger on where they are, could you give me a link please.  Well I guess a little TGIF apply here lol.
Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2005 October 14, 16:00:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/sim_detail.php?asset_id=419687

http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/sim_detail.php?asset_id=418932
« Last Edit: 2005 October 17, 15:05:20 by Motoki » Logged

Syera
Exasperating Eyesore

A well-stocked toolkit can fix anything...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: 2005 October 14, 17:07:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I thought the outfits were funky, but I was a little disapppointed that there was no effort to customize the faces.  I mean, seeing the same old tired faces over and over gets so old...

The BogSims Institute - We've been updating these days...
Countess
theisz
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2005 October 14, 23:25:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You know I keep forgetting about Inge's shrub for making townies.  I have it and keep forgetting about it.  I'm glad you mentioned that so I can go make my own tonight.  Then maybe I'll stop kvetching about the butt ugly townies with the noses that spread way too far across their face and chins so pointy they could poke an eye out.  Grin 
virgali
Malodorous Moron

Do you see a midget Hitler?!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2005 October 14, 23:36:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You know I keep forgetting about Inge's shrub for making townies.  I have it and keep forgetting about it.  I'm glad you mentioned that so I can go make my own tonight.  Then maybe I'll stop kvetching about the butt ugly townies with the noses that spread way too far across their face and chins so pointy they could poke an eye out.  Grin 

LOLpoke an eye out with a nose? Sounds like a Pescado type action to me! Grin anyways..i didn't even know about the srhub, so thanx for that piece of info! I too was wondering baout the skin colours too! Then I realised it's all about the clothes, since vamps are made in game and needs to be pull out while still keeping all their vamps abillities..sounds like some great deal of modding to me...
Still they could have ta leats addd some "pale" make up or something

Do you need someone to organize your sock drawer?
Syera
Exasperating Eyesore

A well-stocked toolkit can fix anything...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: 2005 October 16, 14:14:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Alternatively, you could make them vampires by downloading one of the fairly-numerous "cheat" objects available to make your Sims vampires.  One object on Mod The Sims 2 pretty much adds an option to the refrigerator to make your Sims vampires/normal.

The BogSims Institute - We've been updating these days...
dusty
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2005 October 16, 20:52:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Alternatively, you could make them vampires by downloading one of the fairly-numerous "cheat" objects available to make your Sims vampires.  One object on Mod The Sims 2 pretty much adds an option to the refrigerator to make your Sims vampires/normal.

You can also shift-click on the sim with the testingcheats mode on.
Star
Asinine Airhead

This is what Democracy looks like loves

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2005 October 16, 21:32:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have three recolors of the female, teen, vampire attire on my page if you are interested.  Smiley
http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/uploads.php?user_id=1027759

PROUD DEMOCRAT

Are you spending too much time online? Find out now!
http://www.netaddiction.com/resources/internet_addiction_test.htm
If so, how about taking up some underwater basket weaving!
reggikko
Axe Murderer
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2005 October 17, 00:30:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The girl hasn't been available since yesterday. Anyone care to upload a copy? Please?
breyerii
Town Crier
Garrulous Gimp

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2005 October 17, 01:00:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Reggikko,

I believe the girl is simply "in repair", as the black dress wasn't available as planned in the download. I'm sure it will be reposted soon.
Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2005 October 17, 02:09:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What was wrong with the black dress?

Torkle
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2005 October 17, 02:11:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The black dress doesn't show up in BodyShop - Only the red one.

---
Torkle
Baa
Nitwitted Nuisance

cat hair

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2005 October 17, 02:29:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well of course. I thought it was kinda evident they weren't REAL vampires. Just like you can't make a TRUE zombie or alien in BodyShop. The two sims for download are just like all the other sims for download on the exchange labeled "vampire."

i pop that P like you don't believe
and if ya want me you won't succeed!
reggikko
Axe Murderer
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2005 October 17, 04:15:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Reggikko,

I believe the girl is simply "in repair", as the black dress wasn't available as planned in the download. I'm sure it will be reposted soon.

OK, thanks. Smiley I'll be patient. In the meantime, I'll go grab those recolors.
Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2005 October 17, 15:04:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Amelia is back up on the site now and should be all fixed with both colors or the outfit showing up properly.

http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/sim_detail.php?asset_id=419687

VJay
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2005 October 17, 17:10:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That Bart is fugly as a grown up. eww
Something weird happened to me, I made a sim in bodyshop and I played him in game, he has vampire teeth even though he's not a vampire. I really don't know how the hell this happened.
Regina
Malodorous Moron

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: 2005 October 17, 17:53:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I made them into Townies, too! LOL  They're the only teen townies--for that matter the only teens, in that neighborhood.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: