More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 18, 08:29:02

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  No memory for woohoo in tent
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: No memory for woohoo in tent  (Read 2358 times)
Kitten of Evil
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
No memory for woohoo in tent
« on: 2007 September 19, 03:05:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had a romance sim on vacation in Three Lakes who rolled a want to woohoo in a tent, so I had her do it with a random tourist.  That was her first woohoo with that tourist, and it was supposedly public.  Though it fulfilled the want, it didn't generate any memories, and they didn't get the little floating woohoo hearts over their heads.  I tried a hammock, and that gave her a generic "Did WooHoo" memory and the floating hearts, but no public woohoo memory.  Does anyone know what could be causing this?  As far as I know, I have no non-awesome or non-BV-compatible hacks.
dizzy
Souped!

unplugged

View Profile
Re: No memory for woohoo in tent
« Reply #1 on: 2007 September 19, 05:48:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Working "as designed" (as a certain Maxoid would say). You don't get memories for everything, just things that the designers considered important enough, and I think there are plenty enough memories as it is.

Duchess
sloppyhousewife
Lipless Loser

Plumber Zombie

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2007 September 19, 07:52:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I first read "No money for woohoo in tent" and thought "Woah, that really sucks" Grin

"Getting attention here is like awakening Lovecraftian cosmic horrors. Don't do it." - J.M. Pescado

jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2007 September 19, 13:00:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Working "as designed" (as a certain Maxoid would say). You don't get memories for everything, just things that the designers considered important enough, and I think there are plenty enough memories as it is.

Yea, but shouldn't the sims at least get the memory for the first woohoo?  Otherwise, there's no point to sending Romance sims with the 'Woohoo 20 sims' LTW on vacation to bang random passers-by.

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: