More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 12:53:03

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  Peasantry
| | |-+  NPC Creator - Make Vacation Sim (Local) fix
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: NPC Creator - Make Vacation Sim (Local) fix  (Read 64173 times)
Ellatrue
Terrible Twerp

ENFP, by popular request.

View Profile
Re: NPC Creator - Make Vacation Sim (Local) fix
« Reply #50 on: 2008 February 25, 07:02:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had that problem with making them into townies, too- it only listed the names of current townies, not the sims on the lot.

D'you think it might work if I used the townie brick to make them townies, and then vacation sims? Or am I just doing this wrong?

Do I have to have them in a vacation hood lot for it to work? I didn't merge them with an existing family, I just plopped them down in the main hood on a new lot (the subhoods had already been created). And, as I understand it, the townie brick can't make vacation locals. Is that correct?

Argon
Juvenile Jackass

What Would Brian Kinney Do?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: 2008 February 25, 19:13:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Are you talking about the npc creator? That doesn't list sims in the current family or playables if I remember right. You'd have to use something like the townie brick or one of Inge's teleporters to make them townies first.

Yes that would work, but wouldn't make sense unless you're doing Tourists. The townie brick has an option for Asia/Mountain/Tropics locals.

No, it can be used from anywhere. I just merge families when I'm making townies so I don't have floating family information in the neighborhood package, so like making a family of 8 sims changing all of them except 1 to townies, then creating a family of 7 and moving them into the house with the left over guy. Make sense? The townie brick can make Vacation Locals, that was it's original purpose.

Desktop: Intel Core 2 Duo 3.0 GHz, 3GB RAM, Nvidia Ge-Force GTS 450 1GB, Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium, WSXGA+ (1680x1050), Windows 7 Pro x64

Laptop: Sony VAIO VPCYB15KX, AMD Dual-Core E-350 1.60 GHz, 4GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 6310, WXGA (1366x768), Windows 7 Pro x86
Ellatrue
Terrible Twerp

ENFP, by popular request.

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2008 February 25, 19:50:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for clearing that up, Argon. I think I'm just going to give up on the illogical NPC generator (why would it list current townies for "make townie?") and use your townie brick instead.

Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: