More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 12:50:15

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Bon Voyage won't load >:(
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Bon Voyage won't load >:(  (Read 16900 times)
Baronetess
Lorelei
Grammar Police

I like pie. A cake is fine, too.

View Profile
Re: Bon Voyage won't load >:(
« Reply #25 on: 2007 September 13, 03:50:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My background image is the standard PC "Crystal" blue/green/purple thing, but I am an icon hog and typically have three rows of 15 icons each on the left side.

Bad Mac user habits never die. Smiley

Super INTJ.    MATY's Big Cat.    LOLcult.   Pescado: Like the ancient Egyptians, the Internet worships cats.
notveryawesome
Stupid Schlemiel

INTJ. I like putting hats on my avatar.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: 2007 September 13, 09:54:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

On the Windows side of my WinMac™ I have a dozen or so icons arranged in a lovely inverted pyramid on the left side of the desktop, ending with the recycle bin at the very bottom. The desktop itself is basic grey. My Mac desktop is much more stylish -- white with subtle grey swirls. I have maybe three icons on the Mac desktop. Apparently, I'm much more efficient on the Mac. Cheesy

Disclaimer: I am condescending, arrogant, pedantic, and have a foot-shaped mouth. I also like to throw stones from my glass house. Resemblance to any persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
ChibyMethos
Corpulent Cretin

Remember 9-11-2001

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2007 September 13, 12:03:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

your desktop background makes me fart hearts in your general direction. It is so cool! DO WANT!

The air freshener of love says thank you.  Kiss Excuse me, while I become a 3 year old for a moment:  J/C 4-ever!
Thank you. Juvenlie moment passed.

How on earth do you locate your icons on that thing?

ROTFLOL I don't know, i just can. If it's any consolation, my sister hates it too. Grin

All your base are belong to us.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2007 September 19, 02:20:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Since Vista does the whole transparent borders thing, I like having something to see around the edges.

Also, to maximize your energy efficiency, you should really be using either an all black desktop if your display is CRT or an all white desktop for LCD.  I expect better from you.
The flaw is that all black and all white desktops make it hard to see all white windows and all black text/icons. Energy efficiency is simply not a concern for me, as my computers are nuclear-powered, and the radioactives will decay and generate power regardless of whether I use that power or not. Therefore, it is more energy-efficient for me to use all of the available power than it is to try to conserve any of it, as the rate at which radioactives decay cannot be altered.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: