More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 13:23:46

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Random Invisible Doghouses
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Random Invisible Doghouses  (Read 2217 times)
Magicmoon
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile
Random Invisible Doghouses
« on: 2007 September 18, 02:42:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've been playing a series of lots where the lot starts out empty and the family builds the house as they can afford to add on to it.

Later when I begin to build a house, or have built some of it and are adding on, I will try to place a wall and will get a message that I can't intersect another object. There is no object present on mouseover. If I drop a burninator on the spot it deletes a doghouse. I can't remember the name, but it is always the name of the most expensive doghouse in the game.

This has happened to me approx 10 times over the last few weeks, sometimes running into several of these "doghouses" just trying to build a single room. I have not had any doghouses whatsoever on any of these lots, or pets for that matter. I have never even used the most expensive doghouse in my game ever. So what is this strangeness? Its only been noticable since I have been building houses from scratch since I usually build up rather than out on pre-built houses, and previous houses built from scratch were done without Sims living there yet.

I'm still running Seasons.

Running: Sims2, University, Nightlife, OFB, Pets, Seasons, BV, FT and AL
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Random Invisible Doghouses
« Reply #1 on: 2007 September 18, 13:08:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Since there is nothing Awesome that spawns any manner of doghouse, I blame the non-Awesome. Remove the non-Awesome from your game and the doghouses should cease. Residual doghouses created prior to the removal of the non-Awesome may remain, but once burninated, they should stay burninated. We do not support the non-Awesome here, so this issue is closed.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: