More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 07:10:34

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Sims Won't Marry
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Sims Won't Marry  (Read 12660 times)
Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

Tards, Damned Tards and You Were Adopted.

View Profile
Re: Sims Won't Marry
« Reply #25 on: 2007 September 12, 04:57:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OK. I apologise for ever even considering it was one of your mods. The damned thing is still happening every time I try to marry Mortimer and Dina. Letting the second timer run down results in an automatically called nanny (even though Cassandra is still living at home) and they go on holiday. Any advise on how to stop the stupid thing would be gratefully received. I'll come back here and post whether or not I get errors when I try to marry other Sims.

Mia kusenveturilo estas angiloplena.
kuronue
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2007 September 15, 06:47:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OK. I apologise for ever even considering it was one of your mods. The damned thing is still happening every time I try to marry Mortimer and Dina. Letting the second timer run down results in an automatically called nanny (even though Cassandra is still living at home) and they go on holiday. Any advise on how to stop the stupid thing would be gratefully received. I'll come back here and post whether or not I get errors when I try to marry other Sims.

this happened in a vanilla game for me for Cassandra and Don - I let them have a crappy wedding party while they chilled for a few hours, and at the end of it the shuttle arrived. I suspect it had to do with the fact that the wedding ended late at night, and the second party took them to a decent time the next morning - or that's how I explained it away in the story in my head anyway, that they had to wait for morning for the shuttle.

INFP or something
Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

Tards, Damned Tards and You Were Adopted.

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2007 September 16, 00:35:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks, but I'm beginning to think that there's either something borked with my game or (more likely and more specifically) Mortimer. Where-ever he goes the game throws errors. I've been annoying Pescado over in antiRedundancy about errors I was getting when Mortimer was on his honeymoon reguarding the generation of Pick Pockets and Pescado says that's also a game fart or the work of the unAwesome and not one of his mods. If I pin it down to Morty he might be meeting a terrible accident before his time is officially up.

Mia kusenveturilo estas angiloplena.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: