More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 26, 22:16:26

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Food wants showing at odd hours
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Food wants showing at odd hours  (Read 4103 times)
MissDoh
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
Food wants showing at odd hours
« on: 2007 November 01, 03:20:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am sick and tired of my sims spinning the want to eat cereal at 5pm in the afternoon because it just happened to get up. I cannot even cook that meal at that hour.  There are other meals wants that are showing at odd hours.

Is there a mod already available fixing this so the game would look at what time it is before it spin the food want?

I do not want a mod permitting me to cook meals at anytime, I simply do not want those wants to spin at impossible hours for me to fulfill them.

Does this exist?  Is it already part of the wants & fears sanity mod (I did not notice it iss a feature but I have to ask)?
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Food wants showing at odd hours
« Reply #1 on: 2007 November 01, 03:31:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does one even still need a hack for that? I thought the OFB-added "Make" option allowed one to make anything?

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
MissDoh
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2007 November 01, 03:44:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Indeed Pescado, I totally forgot about the "make" option coming with BV.  I just tried to make a single plate of mac & cheese at 3 am and I was able too.  Of course the sim will put it on the counter so I have to direct it to eat it but at least the wants do get fulfill when my sim ate it.

I rarelly use that feature since I do not have types of business that requires me to use it.

People without OFB though might like it.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2007 November 01, 03:57:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If the sim is hungry enough, they will eat it autonomously.  Failing that, you can try skillinating, and if they need a little food, they will probably eat it before they start to skillinate - macrogarden is good for this too.

Zephyr Zodiac
MissDoh
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2007 November 01, 04:20:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for your suggestions Zephyr I really appreciate them.  But other than the basic macrostatic mod I do not use the other mods you mention and for now have no intention too.

All I am asking is if something already exist or can be done so those food wants would actually show up at hours I can fulfill them and that I would not need to direct my sim again to eat it once it is cooked.

If there is nothing like that and someone is interested in trying to fix, I would appreciate it.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2007 November 01, 04:31:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, macrogarden is part of macrotastics.

Zephyr Zodiac
MissDoh
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2007 November 01, 04:54:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just check and that option do not show up in the macrostatics menu for me, I check both outside and inside the house.

I do not seem to have the requirements on the lot for it to show and it is becoming a bit complicated now when all I want is the food want to show when I can actually fulfill it weither the sim is hungry enough or not.

Again thanks for the help though.  Smiley
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2007 November 01, 05:01:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, you only see it when there is something that needs to be watered, weeded or clipped.  That's the advantage of using the skillinator as well, they can macroskillinate gardening, and if there is nothing to be done in the garden they will feed, pee and shower and then just walk about - which is when you can stop them and get them to do something else.

Zephyr Zodiac
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: